how do I kindly get rid of people I don't like (don't take this the wrong way)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I'm Ready

War Child
at school I am starting to develop a posse of people who I just don't like (these people have other friends, but have recently leached to me)

they're nice guys, but for whatever reason, I find them annoying

any ideas to kindly hint to them that I don't like them

i thought of a shovel and some body bags before i opened this thread. yeah, what carekt said.

I think MsGiggles could be onto something, that way there are no words involved, much less hurtful ones. They'll revert back to their other friends soon enough. Although, I've never suddenly developed a posse before (have to work for my posse) so this is just a hunch.

Party Boy said:
Just try to avoid contacting or meeting them - if you know they are going to be at a certain place, just avoid it. Soon enough, they will get the message plus you don't have to actually say anything.

not as easy as you think

I have at least one class with all of them (two with one)

my least favorite of these kids is in my geometry, and today the teacher gave us new seats, and he was put next to me:|

avoid contact with them, when they talk to you just say you're not in the mood or say very few words, basically just drop a hint that you don't want any relation with them.
I think that's a bit easier than saying anything hurtful, but if you want, you can go the honest way and tell them flat out that you don't want anything to do with them.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom