How Devious...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Today things aren't as they appear to be.
Somethings different.
I wen't to bed as usual, but then realized that I hadn't gone to bed at all. A strange sensation inside a rather normal individual...I look into the mirror only to discover that I am someone else entirely.
This isnt Elvis at all. This is someone new.
But who you ask? That is for you to figure out.
I havent hacked my way in, I wouldnt even know where to start.
A friend of his?, possibly, but to get through the password firewall is highly unlikely. I'm sure armed guards surround his computer has we speak.
An Interference angel? They could all be suspects, they know all the ropes around here.
Who am I missing?
Mr.Burns perhaps, doesn't he own everything now?
Well the rest is up to you...Figure out my identity and then tell Elvis immediately...Im sure he'll want to ban my ass.

Muwhahahaha

Did Mr. MacPhisto inch his way into Elvis' psyche this morning?

Melon

Oh... no... there is only one person in this entire world that knows my password, hails from the C-class of the IP address which this person posted, and would make you believe this was a conspiracy with Mr. Burns at the helm.

Rest assured, this is no security breach, threat, or forum terrorist attack. But what was my GF doing online at 5am, I've got no idea. lol.

Elvis said:
Today things aren't as they appear to be.
Somethings different.
I wen't to bed as usual, but then realized that I hadn't gone to bed at all. A strange sensation inside a rather normal individual...I look into the mirror only to discover that I am someone else entirely.
This isnt Elvis at all. This is someone new.

is this the part where we say "Elvis has left the building" :evil: :lmao:

Last edited:
Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:

you insensitive asshole. why cant you just admit it to everyone already?! why do you always deny it to everyone here, but always beg for the sweet meats when were alone!?

Watch it crack smoker. :p

Back
Top Bottom