How could he?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
oh god, I heard about that missing girl story yesterday and then that they had found a body this morning, but was hoping and praying that it wasn't her. what kind of sick twisted bastardly animal could so something like this?

it makes me physically ill.

I knew what that link was before I clicked it.

I saw this on the news last nite and wanted to cry when the mom was pleading for her to come home. :(

She was so cute. Gar this shit pisses me off :mad:

NicaMom said:
I can't understand how anyone could hurt an innocent child.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020717/ap_on_re_us/girl_abducted_17
I feel so sad and so angry...I wish i could get my hands on the 'person' responsible for her death and the horrors she suffered.
I can just begin to imagine the pain her parents and family are going thru.
I wish there were no more missing children.

I cried when they said they found a body yesterday...I just knew it was her :sad:

Its always tragic when this happens but when it happens this close to home, just a few cities away, it's even harder to take.

I think a lot of people in Orange County will be keeping their babies close to them today.

I know just how you feel NicaMom.

It makes me so :mad: and :( . Seeing Mark Klaas on TV so much, and hearing that it was 10 years ago that Polly was killed, when it seems like just yesterday.

And it seems like things have gotten so much worse since then, not better.

I wish I knew what we could do to stop it. I'd like to get my hands on all of these animals too :mad: animals is too good of a word to describe them....

It only gets worse...

Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona held a news conference today and said that based on their profile of this bastard, he will strike again and probably within the next 24 hours. He advised that Orange County parents (which both myself and NicaMom are) keep a close eye on their kids until he is caught.

He also confirmed that Samantha was sexually assaulted and her bruised nude body was left out in the open to taunt the police.

This world is a shitty place for kids, isn't it?

Thank you for letting me vent here.
As Charlene said, it's a bit harder when something like this happens so close to home.
I was watching "I love Lucy" when the press conference came on, I went from
laughter to tears.
Last night I was praying the body they found wasn't Samantha's but then it hit me that regardless of who it was, it was someone's child.
This afternoon we went to the library for one of their Children's Summer shows, there were more parents & children then ever before...We are keeping our kids close.

I will never understand how someone could do this to another human being. Let alone a child. :mad: Ugh, it sickens me.

Sicy said:
I saw this on the news last nite and wanted to cry when the mom was pleading for her to come home. :(

i am a nanny and was watching the news at noon (nap time for two of the kids) and i saw it...i almost cried. i saw that mother and...oh, i can only imagine what she must feel! she must feel so guilty...this whole thing is terrible.

if this is how bad things have gotten by now, i'm really worried about when i have children...i mean, things keep getting worse...

she was 5....how could such a beast take the innocence and life of a 5 year old? :mad:

there's really no explanation, this guy should be destroyed, if they have to "study" or do some "research" on him first, that's fine, but terminate him after that

The Wanderer said:
there's really no explanation, this guy should be destroyed, if they have to "study" or do some "research" on him first, that's fine, but terminate him after that

well said

We can sleep a little better, the piece of human waste is under custody.
I'm sure once in jail the other inmates will give him a taste of what Samantha went thru.
I'm sorry I'm not having very Christian thoughts but this is so hard to deal with.
I don't know how Samantha's parents and family are coping.

I'm very grateful for our Orange county police, they did a great job as did the FBI and the others that helped.

Please continue to have Samantha's family in your prayers.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
That guy worked only about 5 miles for where my family lives (temecula)....scary...
That is scary.
Naya, when I was expecting my first baby I couldn't watch the news.
I'd think about all the horrible things out there and feel so helpless, I felt guilty for bringing this little child into this crazy world.
I still worry a lot but I won't let that take over my life, I do all I can to keep my family safe and pray that they stay safe.
Yes daisybean, it makes you wonder how that jury feels now.:no:
The whole family sems to be a mess, his dad was conviceted for killing their neighbor and he's now on the run. And his brother was supposedly killed by a Mexican mafia.:no:

God Bless Samantha and her family

Did anyone watch the service last night?It was on CNN and Fox.

I just lost it completely when they showed all the photos of her and her drawings, and when her Mom spoke.

:( :( :(

Also, when the Sheriff spoke -I think he's amazing..

Back
Top Bottom