How could he?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: God Bless Samantha and her family

Gina Marie said:
Did anyone watch the service last night?It was on CNN and Fox.

I just lost it completely when they showed all the photos of her and her drawings, and when her Mom spoke.

:( :( :(

Also, when the Sheriff spoke -I think he's amazing..

I watched it too :sad: The Crystal Cathedral is only 15-20 minutes from my house but I knew I would cry so I wanted to watch from my living room.

When Sheriff Carona was elected, alot of people didn't like him because he beat out a long time police chief for the job but I can't even tell you how proud I am to live in Orange County knowing what an awesome Sheriff we have. He is truly amazing.

All these kidnappings scare me.

I'm only a year older than Elizabeth and to know that I could be taken away at gunpoint from my room for whatever reason is terrifying, never mind being snatched off the curb. It disgusts me that Samantha's kidnapper was never given prison time for molesting those two girls, and I'm glad that he's in custody now.

I think this was a kidnapping attempt, but I was walking home one night when this guy came up to me and asked me my name, where I was from, and where I was going. I lied to him, and then he told me to follow him; I could stay with him and some friends. He started walking and kept an eye on me, so I followed, afraid that he might pull a weapon on me. When I was sure he wasn't looking anymore, which was about half a block later, I turned and ran for it. I hope I didn't make a mistake by not reporting him to the police.

Back
Top Bottom