Hmm...2 weeks w/o the web at home....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
...and *gasp* I really don't miss it as much as I thought I would!
eek.gif
(even THIS place) I guess that means my obsession is slacking off...time to get back to the 'real world'?

'course, it doesn't help that I'm getting DSL...first it takes forever to get it activated, then the &%$#@! software crashes my system!! Grrr... (stoopid SWBell!)
mad.gif

I didn't come to the forum once this entire weekend from Friday afternoon till Monday morning.
biggrin.gif
And guess what? I had a great time.
eek.gif
Scary, ain't it?
wink.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I didn't come to the forum once this entire weekend from Friday afternoon till Monday morning.
biggrin.gif
And guess what? I had a great time.
eek.gif
Scary, ain't it?
wink.gif

Blasphemy!!! *runs away*
frown.gif

lol
tongue.gif

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Blasphemy!!! *runs away*
frown.gif

lol
tongue.gif

Well, I should amend that. I had a great time except for the time I spent missing foxfire.

Better?
wink.gif

Hmm, i wonder if i could do the same thing..
Yeah, i could avoid the web for 2 weeks prolly, i'd just have to fill up my spare time with sex!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Well, I should amend that. I had a great time except for the time I spent missing foxfire.

Better?
wink.gif

lmao! YES! Much better!!! *grinning*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

hehehe whatd I ever do without ya to humour me sula
smile.gif

(edit to fix the stupid fucked up quote box thingy that always breaks and pisses me off lol)

[This message has been edited by ~unforgettableFOXfire~ (edited 05-20-2002).]

addendum:

of course, I might rescind my 'happy thoughts' now that I've come to the realization that my home PC is *COMPLETELY* HOSED. Can't even start it in Safe Mode OR from the boot disk.

mad.gif
Grrr...
mad.gif
*beats computer to a pulp*

Originally posted by Discoteque:
addendum:

of course, I might rescind my 'happy thoughts' now that I've come to the realization that my home PC is *COMPLETELY* HOSED. Can't even start it in Safe Mode OR from the boot disk.

mad.gif
Grrr...
mad.gif

* gives Discoteque a sledgehammer and helps smash computer to bits

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

Originally posted by Discoteque:
addendum:

mad.gif
Grrr...
mad.gif

10226b.jpg

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Back
Top Bottom