Hero?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
It's strange to hear someone say that to another person, especially me. My cousin in Guatemala called me his hero, for releasing my first book, from my photograph collection. He is getting into photography and enjoys it so much, and he said I was his hero and insperation. My mom's friend who I have known since I was a little kid also fell into photography because of me, and has told me she is giving me her Nikon D200, which was only used once and is recently purchased. Retail price for that camer is a little over 1000 dollars after tax.

It's all great, Justin. You do something which is going to impress most people who see it because you're just plain good at it. Stay humble, mate.
:)

It's strange to hear someone say that to another person, especially me. My cousin in Guatemala called me his hero, for releasing my first book, from my photograph collection. He is getting into photography and enjoys it so much, and he said I was his hero and inspiration. My mom's friend who I have known since I was a little kid also fell into photography because of me, and has told me she is giving me her Nikon D200, which was only used once and is recently purchased. Retail price for that camer is a little over 1000 dollars after tax.

That is really sweet, Justin. May your new camera inspire you to many more beautiful photos.

I read the title and thought you were going to confess to being a Nickelback fan :lol:

Congratulations for being an inspiration to someone.

Now remember with great powers comes great responsibility. Do your cousin right and keep striving for greatness...

It's strange to hear someone say that to another person, especially me. My cousin in Guatemala called me his hero, for releasing my first book, from my photograph collection. He is getting into photography and enjoys it so much, and he said I was his hero and insperation. My mom's friend who I have known since I was a little kid also fell into photography because of me, and has told me she is giving me her Nikon D200, which was only used once and is recently purchased. Retail price for that camer is a little over 1000 dollars after tax.

now that is nice :up:. sounds like you are unsure/uneasy about it because you never intended to draw attention, but yet in a way you have silently inspired and that can change another person's life if they feel that way about you, or anyone for that matter!

Ive had people with individual style inspire me! :yes:
I adore them!

keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom