Help me..!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menelaos

War Child
Hellas, and God knows where else you 've got your
I don't know if this is the right section to post this thread, but since it's most of the time crowded I guess it wil help...

Let's get to the point...

I just saw a girl in my local super market and I went...:heart: :faint:

I think she lives in the same street as me, but not for sure...

How can I contact her...?
Any suggestions..???
The only thing I know for her is that she likes the same Kellog's that I like...

Help me 'cause............

I can't help falling in love...:love:

Well, if you don't know anything about her, then you're at a loss. Next time you see her, talk to her, if you want to try to get her phone number, maybe try that, but really, just get her name.

Be honest, say you think she's really beautiful, and that you'd like to take her on a date, or spend time with her, or something like that. Don't be overkill, but step up to the plate and state your piece.

If you know she likes Kellogs, then maybe use that as an icebreaker. That would be well enough, I'd think. And then just go from there about how you were in the market and saw her, and wanted to talk to her, like you are now, etc.

When do you see her?
Supermarket only?

hey, if you want it that much, go ahead. Some women might be impressed by that...... emphasis on 'some'. Heh heh heh......

Just keep your eyes open, I guess

For Honor said:
hey, if you want it that much, go ahead. Some women might be impressed by that...... emphasis on 'some'. Heh heh heh......

heh...yeah...I'd probably be really weirded out by some guy stalking me down just cus he saw me once and liked how I looked.

Cold cannot stop true love, man.

If she lives on the same block, chances are good you'll bump into her again. Or you could buy a bunch of Kellogg's cereals and set up a stand with free samples. That might work.

And when she comes you can use the line, "Sooo, you like special K? Me too, but only with lots of sugar, or sweetner of some kind. It's kind of bland on it's own, you know? I like the frosted flakes a lot too, you ever try those? They RULE! Awesome. Of course, there's always Rice Krispies, I mean, if that's what you're into. I'm not, but I don't think it makes you a bad person or anything. Wanna go out for breakfast sometime?" <---- Works Everytime.

UberBeaver said:

And when she comes you can use the line, "Sooo, you like special K? Me too, but only with lots of sugar, or sweetner of some kind. It's kind of bland on it's own, you know? I like the frosted flakes a lot too, you ever try those? They RULE! Awesome. Of course, there's always Rice Krispies, I mean, if that's what you're into. I'm not, but I don't think it makes you a bad person or anything. Wanna go out for breakfast sometime?" <---- Works Everytime.

:up:

When you see her next time in the supermarket:

say: You can tell a lot about a person by the type of cereal they like. We must have some things in common. If you'd like to share a bowl sometime give me a call I'll bring the milk.

write your name and number on the box she buys;) She'll think about you every morning and if she's interested she will call. If you don't get a response let it go.

Make sure she doesn't feel like you're stalking her!

Back
Top Bottom