Having his cake and eating it too...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um...so SOME men only think of sex and are players, BUT last time I checked it takes two to tango so this chick is NOT off the hook, IMO.

I don't know. SOmtimes women set themselves up, like my mom and aunt did when they were younger. They liked bad boys. They got hurt And then they cried about it. And then they spent the rest of there life, or, like my mother did at least, spent their life complaining about men. So I don't really have any sympathy for that. A larger problem for my mom was her own attitude. (but then agian, people born in the year of the rabbit are said to have a high rate of being single...)

But when someone lies or deceives you, I do have issues with that.

A lot of guys are kind of narrow minded. Some aren't. I know there is at least one who isn't all about treating women like sex objects. And I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

But there are plenty of guys who want one thing.
BUt that's what makes it hard for those who actually do want a relationship, so it's kind of a very tricky thing.

My grandmother told my dad "Never have sex with someone you don't want to have babies with" (it was worded better)
But anyways, I think that is great advice, and the same should go for women, too. Unless you want something totally casual, make sure you are investing into something structurally good and stable.

But really... I don;t know. I am not sure what to say.

Last edited:
xtal said:
Uh... I just apologized. Read my above post.
the soul waits said:
I'm sorry, but I never said that all men are assholes.

How did TWO people assume I was talking to them despite me quoting somebody else's post?! :|

Right on For Honor... That is my personal rule for myself as well, "Do not have sex with someone you don't want to bear a child with."

I have a habit of liking bad boys and although I do realise that this only brings on bad things for me I continue to like bad boys. But I am beginning to fall for the good boy on the edge type now, thank Goodness.

And I say I'm sorry because in my posts I gave the notion that most guys are all guys are players or assholes or something of the like. And I feel bad when someone is offended, even when it's not my fault, and I will always apologise when and if needed.

blahblahblah said:

How did TWO people assume I was talking to them despite me quoting somebody else's post?! :|

Uhm, I didn't think you were talking about me, I thought that was clear from my reply to you :huh:
I was only stating again that I'm not one to think that men only want one thing.

the soul waits said:

Uhm, I didn't think you were talking about me, I thought that was clear from my reply to you :huh:
I was only stating again that I'm not one to think that men only want one thing.

Uhm, it wasn't really that clear, in my opinion...since you were quoting my post when I hadn't even addressed you in the entire thread. What was I supposed to think? :|

I decided not to tell her, okay. Too scared that I just might hurt her and have her mad at me, then have her go right back to him.

Well so anyway, we go out to a bar and we run into OUR man's friends. Laura says hi and all and they all look at me and say, "What's up Cristalll!!!!!" And Laura goes, "Oh you guys know her?" And they go, "Yeah she's M-"
I grab Laura and jerk her away quickly before they can finish their sentence, of what they were gonna say that they know me from Martin.
Yeah, close one.
I reckon I will tell her later on in life.

Back
Top Bottom