Have you ever faked it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL Greeneyedgirl!

Ok, seriously, why let him get away with a job half done? :shrug:

I have to confess I don't understand this one - well, until I considered greeneyed's excellent reasoning, anyway. :wink: Never faked it, me. Wouldn't let a crap lover off the hook.

Cheers ~Ultra

u2bonogirl said:
Ive faked it plenty of times.
Yeah, to get it over with....
I thought of Bono once while I was having sex :|

:silent:

:shifty:
You'll always be honest with me right? :eek: Because if you don't... I'll actually think I'm doing a good job when I'm not. You'd only be cheating yourself :rolleyes:

And This thread should be in Pleba, because men really can't FAKE it, ya know? I mean, they can say they shot blanks, but you can't fake the spasm. Or can you? :hmm:

Edited to add: the word Men since I seem to forget my articles in a sentence. :banghead:

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
Ive faked it plenty of times.

starsforu2 said:
You'll always be honest with me right? :eek: Because if you don't... I'll actually think I'm doing a good job when I'm not. You'd only be cheating yourself

u2bonogirl said:
dont worry
Im never going to cheat myself with you :drool:
And Im leaving it at that
Nobody wants to know about your.....skills

Okay...I had actually considered closing this thread, since the topic is a bit racy. However, I figured I'd try not to be a total prude and see how it went. But...honestly...we don't need to hear that kind of stuff. Yes, I realize you didn't get specific or anything, but...I just don't think it's appropriate. Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom