Have you ever dreamed with doing Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
D'you ever wake up from sleep so vividly awake and thinking about someone? (even though they weren't there in bed with you or anything)

And you just wondered so much if they were thinking about you at that moment? And....... maybe even...... how they were thinking about you?

That happened to me tonight. Err... this morning.
I don't have dreams often ( I mean, remember them), so maybe I was having a dream, and then woke up. But it's just strange sometimes how you can think about someonelike that, especially when you first wake up.

I have dreamed about Bono as far as having a chat and a cup of tea...along with Ali there as well.....I think fantasy can be a wonderful thing....prob is with me is i don't see him in a sexual way....i see him more like a mentor Susan

To understand my U2 dreams, you have to understand how badly I want to see them live, and just how far I live from a city they could possibly play at, and how few fans live in my town.
(Answers: Very Badly, A Very Long Way, and Maybe One -- Who doesn't even know about the Chicago DVD, even though she works at a Music Store.)

I think I've had four U2 dreams, and they all involve me going to concerts in my local town.

The first was in a parking lot. My friends and I were shopping, when we saw U2 on this mini-stage thing. There wasn't really anybody watching, but I made all my friends stop and watch them with me. After a while they all got bored and left. Then U2 realised nobody was watching except for me, so they just started walking away. I followed them for a bit, didn't even try to talk to them, just kinda walked behind them. :huh:
The last thing that happened was Bono turned around, picked me up and gave me a big hug. :cute:

The second dream was very weird. This time they were playing in a big gloomy old hall. I was sitting there waiting for them to go on, and I looked to the side and saw them just sitting beside me. :uhoh: I wanted to seem really cool in front of them, and for some reason I thought it'd be really awesome if I climbed into this hole in the wall. So thats what I did.

The third dream I had about U2 was them putting on a real show in my town. There were heaps of people there, and I'd managed to get my most anti-U2 friend to come and see them with me. Half way through the first song, everybody (including my friend) just left. So I was left all alone on this huge oval watching U2. Then they got pissed that (almost) everyone had left and ended the show.
I followed them backstage. I went to meet the band, and accidentally walked in on Edge getting changed, and he was really mean about it. I tried to tell him it was an accident but he wouldn't listen, so I called him a bastard and went to go see the others. Bono was really down about the whole "everybody leaving the show" thing, and didn't want to talk at all. Larry was really nice to me, and told me Edge was in "One of his moods," and not to worry about him. Then he gave me a hug and I woke up. :sigh:

The last dream I had about U2 was just me getting really excited because they had decided to come to my town (even though every other time they'd come here everybody had left extremely early) and going to the show.

I've had a couple of very random dreams with U2 in them that I can't really remember at the moment.

One dream I'll never forget had a soundtrack by U2. All I'll say about it is that the featured song was With or Without You. :wink:

My only dream featuring a member of U2 was with Larry. We were dating, and he had come to meet my dad. They had a bit of a talk, and my dad said he was concerned about the age difference between us. Larry reassured my dad that he would be a gentleman, and that he really loved me. My dad was happy after that, and then Larry and I went to the beach and cuddled up on the sand and watched the sun set. It was very romantic!

I've dreamed of bono and the boys so many times... mostly they end up at my house..

Once it was really weird: Bono and I ended up running around the city, hiding, like crazy people! hiding from police.. swiming throught the rivers etc.. bono was acting so weird and paranoid, and then he confessed to me that he was illegal, and crazy!!!! and i told him not to worry about anything.. that i loved him and i didn't care, and that nothing could be bad enough to stop me from loving him i was gonna protect him and take care of him.. and that he didn't know me, but that actually he had written "still haven't found what i'm looking for" for me..

another time it was even worst!!!! i was PREGNANT OF BONO! but I couldn't remeber having even MET him.. seen him, touched him, anything!!! i was just pregnant.. and his dad was so mad at me.. it was like war time.. and the only way I could hear about bono was through the radio, so I was like stuck to the radio 24/7..

Othere than these weird dreams, most of the times it's pretty cool.. and we have a great time.

Back
Top Bottom