have i abused the power of FOAD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i have to confess, i think i have abused larry's phrase. today, we were playing soccer in gym class. now, i'm not very athletic and don't enjoy playing soccer. one of the girls on my team was this girl named esti. i hate her. she is one of those people that the boys LOVE but girls LOATHE. she's not exceptionally talented at anything, but thinks she is gifted in everything. she thinks she's a gift from god and she's full to the brim with her own bullshit. in summary, i hate her guts.

so we're playing soccer and she's goalie. she kept throwing the ball in my direction but it kept landing in front of someone on the other team. so she yelled at me to try hardier. (apparently being goalie also makes you captain. stupid me. like i said she thinks she's talented at everything, though she let up three goals.) anyway, i'm seriously pissed that she said that to me, so in my mind i start repeating:

"FOAD, esti. FOAD, esti. FOAD, esti..." and so on.

THEN, *smack!* the soccer ball hits esti right in the face. it was beautiful! her face was all red and she was crying. i, being the sick person i am, was thrilled. the bitch deserved it.

is this wrong? i'm not a violent person, i would never want anything serious to happen to her. but she got what she deserved this morning, and i would like to think it's all thanks to larry.
wink.gif

FOAD!

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

if you want an honest opinion from me...

foad is horrible. if you think what it really means, it isnt funny in anyway. i dont get the pleasure in wishing other people deathwishes.

i may say cut the kids in half and what not, but still, i cannot bring myself to say this. id quit if i were you.

hey, you were asking for opinions and i gave you mine.

------------------
-deathbear

lol
Madonna's child don't listen to deathbear...
biggrin.gif

I hated those kind of girls in high school, always thought they were above everyone else and wouldn't give you the time of the day if you weren't a popular slut like them..(Yes, I had a depressing time in high school
frown.gif
)and don't worry you won't really encounter these kind of girls in college and university.

I don't know if this will make you smile but do you know what esti means in French Canadian slang? esti is a swear word, and could be compared to sh*t or f*ck.

like :"esti i forgot to do my homework again!"

This post is really crude. oh well.

Yeah, Naya's right.

Or just tell her to "Esti off", or "Get Esti'd"

*has no idea what she just said.

Hope you can learn to block her out. School can be very cruel.

frown.gif

I really think she deserved it cuz if i were u i would have liked it to happen cuz i have MANY other ppl that i would like the same thing done...i think everyone knows someone that does..

and down with the preps/populars/ditzes/beyotches(you know what that means)/and stuff like that

Bono-ette

[This message has been edited by Bono-ette (edited 10-18-2001).]

Semi-related question... how do you pronounce FOAD? Sounds like a dumb question, but do you just say the letters or the whole words?

Very very stupid question... this is where a propensity for obscenity combined with too much idle curiosity gets you....
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom