hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I feed off my anger. I become solemn and deep and dark. Nothing else matters. It is all consuming of my thoughts and my time at the moment. I can not function. Fury, anger, rage, and hostility are the only things I can think. My anger feeds off of me.

Why do you hate? What has made you hate your life so much that you let it consume you?

this is not a good thing. Anger will kill you - inside and out - trust me I know of these things..I can help..I think...please email me and we'll talk...don't let it control you for if you do there will be nothing left...

I'm here and I'll listen

Erm.. have you thought of seeing/talking to someone? That cant possibly be healthy.

I am talking about hating anything. It takes all of my energy. Even when the inital anger goes away it lingers in the back of my head. I hold on to it.

ghetofabu said:
I am talking about hating anything. It takes all of my energy. Even when the inital anger goes away it lingers in the back of my head. I hold on to it.

I think that is a very common predicament many people face.
It's easy to heat up and harder to cool down. I myself have a terrible temper and a very low tolerance level.

What I learned to do as I've gotten older is to put things in perspective. Some things are not as important as you think they are.

I was the biggest hothead until not too long ago. But I learned to have what resembles inner peace, and got a more mature outlook on life and things that were bringing me down.

My boyfriend's mother once told me this:
"I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN RUIN MY DAY."

That is a true statement.

If you want to be angry, you will be. You have to pick your battles, and you can choose your emotions. The tricky part is learning how to control yourself.

Perhaps you should think about finding an outlet for your energy to turn that scowl upside down.

Yea. I know what my problem is. That is always the case though isnt it. You know what is wrong but doing some thing about it is harder that it is said. I just am going to have to get better at it. I am good in the respect that I do not scream at people or take it out on others around me. I could have blown up at work and that would have been bad. I did let it out to a friend and that gave me some perspective and helped vent but I know I still need to get a better handle on it.

Back
Top Bottom