Half the man I used to be......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
holy wow! :ohmy:

congrats on the weight loss :applaud:
I've watched someone lose that much weight and I can say that it really is tough. so many congratulations on your hard work :)

btw your art is really awesome :up:
love the painting you have of Adam on your wall :)

You all have been so nice thank you all for the kind words about me and my artwork. I should probably show all four of them one of these days......I know there was an artist thread somewhere.

The Brush you are hot!!!! :drool: You were a hottie even before you lost the weight, but congrats on such a great accomplishment.

I've struggled with my weight my whole life and lost 75 lbs last year and that was tough, so I know what a big deal this is! :rockon:

I love your artwork as well. I would love to see you post all four.

anyone else think this thread was going to be about Erecticle Dysfunction??? :huh:

But seriously, those before/after photos are great! Nice one! :up:

gareth brown said:
anyone else think this thread was going to be about Erecticle Dysfunction??? :huh:

But seriously, those before/after photos are great! Nice one! :up:

HAHA, good one. Others have said vasectomy. Yikes!!!! No, I have neither of those problems....yet, give it time im only 22. lol.

Its all in a title, it has to grab the attention of the intended audience.

Russty Cat said:
The Brush you are hot!!!! :drool: You were a hottie even before you lost the weight, but congrats on such a great accomplishment.

I've struggled with my weight my whole life and lost 75 lbs last year and that was tough, so I know what a big deal this is! :rockon:

I love your artwork as well. I would love to see you post all four.

Congrats!!!! Doesn't it feel good to get somewhere you have wanted to be your whole life!!!!!!!!

And thanks for the compliment. :kiss:

Last edited:
TheBrush said:

Congrats!!!! Doesn't it feel good to get somewhere you have wanted to be your whole life!!!!!!!!

And thanks for the compliment. :kiss:

It is the best feeling! I don't look like a super model, but I'm so happy with myself. I feel much healthier and content and that was my main goal. :D

You should do something fun for yourself! You've earned it! I started getting tattoos. :giggle: I have four so far and have plans for a few more. There is just something so freeing about being comfortable in your own skin.

And your very welcome for the compliment! And I truly meant it, watch yourself, cuz your gonna have people flocking to ya. :wink: :kiss:

And your very welcome for the compliment! And I truly meant it, watch yourself, cuz your gonna have people flocking to ya. :wink: :kiss: [/B][/QUOTE]

Did I stumble into Eharmony.com?

wow, you are looking GOOOOOOD!
well done :yes:

oh yeah - i've done a few U2 paintings as well , some a similiar style to yours, check my gallery (in fact i used the same adam pic as reference)

i really like yours though, very very good!

Last edited:
Numb1075 said:
And your very welcome for the compliment! And I truly meant it, watch yourself, cuz your gonna have people flocking to ya. :wink: :kiss:

Did I stumble into Eharmony.com? [/B][/QUOTE]

:lol: Numb, if I was available I would be going all eharmony on The Brush. But I'm a very happily attached cat. I'm just a big flirt. :wink: There is nothing wrong with checking nice lookin people out. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

Did I stumble into Eharmony.com?

:lol: Numb, if I was available I would be going all eharmony on The Brush. But I'm a very happily attached cat. I'm just a big flirt. :wink: There is nothing wrong with checking nice lookin people out. :giggle: [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL

Yeah, The Brush is one sexy bitch !!

Numb1075 said:

:lol: Numb, if I was available I would be going all eharmony on The Brush. But I'm a very happily attached cat. I'm just a big flirt. :wink: There is nothing wrong with checking nice lookin people out. :giggle:

LOL

Yeah, The Brush is one sexy bitch !! [/B][/QUOTE]

Nothing better than a dan giving another dan a compliment, lol.

one dan is good.....two dans, :drool:

:wink:

TheBrush said:

LOL

Yeah, The Brush is one sexy bitch !!

Nothing better than a dan giving another dan a compliment, lol.

one dan is good.....two dans, :drool:

:wink: [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn now your just taunting me! two Dans! :drool: :combust: :faint:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom