Goodbye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Just spoke with Elvis

Sicy said:
I think you all will be surprised come tomorrow.

Most of the forums will still be available to read and post in if you havent paid.

Goodbye isnt really necessary.

That's great news, Sicy :) I am without credit card, and there's no way I'm sending money in the mail. I will be a premium member as soon as the bank approves me for a visa :D

TripThruUreWires said:

don't worry Ian, WWIV will be initiated soon enough, seeing as i have your internet info.

hey dumbass, and or history buff, tell me when exactly did world war 3 begin and end?

so you dont have brains or looks, so i see.

:angry:

:sexywink:

alright, u got me mr. i'm obessed with wwII and the nazis

Zoomerang96 said:

hey dumbass, and or history buff, tell me when exactly did world war 3 begin and end?

so you dont have brains or looks, so i see.

:sexywink:

hey asswipe, i've already been through a verbal WWIII with Ian, and i've come out victorious.

although battered and bruised, he seeks another round...and by the looks of it, yet another beating.

*ehhem--sidenote*: by the time i was a junior in high school, i had already attained 3 credits in college level world history via an AP course...so don't even go there you furry little freak. not that i have to defend my intellect or anything :madspit: my looks on the other hand...yes, that's another story. :( :sexywink:

Last edited:
good to hear you know your history, thats actually quite impressive.

on a different note, i suppose this "goodbye" thread isnt necessary anymore is it? :sexywink:

Re: alright, u got me mr. i'm obessed with wwII and the nazis

TripThruUreWires said:

although battered and bruised, he seeks another round...and by the looks of it, yet another beating.

Just call me Herr Ian!

Back
Top Bottom