good girl gone bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMScoopy said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dig my own grave?

wow, im so scared

to be honest, i could care less if you have a tattoo or not, i just think it's pretty silly to have a big, ulgy tattoo of a spine covering your whole back.

another thing, i find it amusing how people get so pissed off on these message boards becuase of stupid stuff other people say.
this is a message board. you dont know me, and probably never will. what do you care what i think of tattoos? and why would you get so pissed off when i make fun of someone's stupid tattoo. i could care less if you are covered from head to toe from tattoos, i just think it would look real stupid. people worry about what others think too much and get pissed off too easy these days.

by the way, if you come back with "well you got pissed off and told me to fuck myself!" i wasnt pissed off and i wasnt serious.

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

:wink:

Then start your own thread in the appropriate forum about how stupid tattoos are?..... :shrug:

JMScoopy said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dig my own grave?

wow, im so scared

to be honest, i could care less if you have a tattoo or not, i just think it's pretty silly to have a big, ulgy tattoo of a spine covering your whole back.

another thing, i find it amusing how people get so pissed off on these message boards becuase of stupid stuff other people say.
this is a message board. you dont know me, and probably never will. what do you care what i think of tattoos? and why would you get so pissed off when i make fun of someone's stupid tattoo. i could care less if you are covered from head to toe from tattoos, i just think it would look real stupid. people worry about what others think too much and get pissed off too easy these days.

by the way, if you come back with "well you got pissed off and told me to fuck myself!" i wasnt pissed off and i wasnt serious.

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

:wink:

JMScoopy, I suggest that you read about 'trolling' in the FAQ. If you're not serious, as you say, then you're obviously just trying to get a rise out of people. I think that is considered trolling.

I know exactly where not to go if I ever need any advise. :crack:

And seriously, a FAQ refresher is needed by some people around here.

phanan said:
At this point, perhaps jumping off the bridge would be more appropriate...

:laugh:

pretty clever

encouraging someone to commit suicide

if thats not "trolling", i dont know what is

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
I know exactly where not to go if I ever need any advise. :crack:

You're right. As soon as you have Sly Stallone around in any forum, you know that this is not the place to ask for advise :hmm:

shaynar said:
ok so I've been the quote-unquote good girl all my life. Always respectful, nice, always great marks in school, process of applying for MA/PHD..... but I'm so bored!!!

Just over the last few months I have gotten so antsy and I just want to do something insane! I'm booking trips, planning on skydiving and *gasp* looking at tattoos.... This isn't a rebellion or anything, I have nothing to rebel against. I'm happy with everything around me.

:sad: I'm freaking out all my friends and family.. I don't understand it

what's wrong with me??? :huh: (I'm 21, I should been done with my crazy phase already)

Sly says: You go girl :up: Life is supposed to be fun and Adventurous.

U2Man said:

You're right. As soon as you have Sly Stallone around in any forum, you know that this is not the place to ask for advise :hmm:

Sly says: Bad Dane :shame:

Seeing as this thread is filled with personal attacks and I dont really see it getting any better, I'm closing it.

Some of you need to refrain from throwing around the F word to other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom