GOD... I'm So Stupid!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
What's the craziest, dumbest, what ever you want to call it, in your life? It's a canfessional or whatever:huh:

I've done some things that make me look back and be glad I'm still here

Lets See... When I was in high school I slashed a police cars tires while they were in a gas station buying food.

I year a go I got pulled over in my car while I had my seat belt off and a Coke bottle full of liquor in my lap, and didn't get in trouble

My friends and I went down a dirt road at 135mph in his Firebird, we went over a bump fishtailed. Nothing happend but I had no seat belt on and we could have easily flipped.

I did some crazy stuff in highschool. What did guys do that was crazy? I have a feeling not much since you guys seem a little passive for the most part:sexywink:

drag raced golf carts on the track at work once.

dumb things like turning the gas on the bunsen burner in chem lab and could have nearly lit my hat on fire

oh god...i know! when i was 12 and 13 i used to do all stupid things with my friends. everything from nailing a laundry basket to a skateboard and piloting it down a huge hill on a half-paved road to trying all sorts of bike tricks over a dirt pile (often ending up in a thronbush-filled ditch)

never did anything that could get me arrested (other than some underage drinking, but very little at that)

We used to make "Works Bombs" if you don't know what these are its a 20 oz plastic bottle with lots of aluminus foil wriped up inside. We would pour "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner in it. The aluminum and HCL acid in it reacts to release gas. The bottle would then blow-up. Loud as fuck but does'nt do any harm. We would put them by some of our friends windows in the middle of the night to scare the shit out of them.

One time, I was with a group of friends, and one of the girls was scared of bridges. On an impulse, I decided to hop the railing of the bridge...there was an area to rest my toes on, and I held onto the railing and leaned back, laughing. The girl freaked out and ran to pull me over, but she was actually just pushing me because she was so panicky...I started screaming cuz I was having a hard time keeping my grip and thought I was gonna fall. One person pulled her away, and another helped me over. That was just plain stupid of me.

Last edited:
gherman said:
We used to make "Works Bombs" if you don't know what these are its a 20 oz plastic bottle with lots of aluminus foil wriped up inside. We would pour "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner in it. The aluminum and HCL acid in it reacts to release gas. The bottle would then blow-up. Loud as fuck but does'nt do any harm. We would put them by some of our friends windows in the middle of the night to scare the shit out of them.

hmmm....sounds fun...:evil:

Most of my crazy stunts have been performed under the influence.
Perhaps that's why I can't think of any at the moment...

Some odd years ago, I lit up an illegal firework and when it took off, it flew straight back down and set the local airport on fire behind my house.

one time, my friend and i wanted to go see this band play in hollywood soooo bad, but we were only like fifteen, so we took a party bus. you paid five bucks and rode to the show with a bunch of other people. there was a keg in the back. we convinced the bouncers to let us into the club...it was gazzari's, i think, near the rainbow on sunset strip. anyway, we saw the band, but during the show, my friend took off outside with some guy, so there i was alone, sitting on this huge speaker at the side of the stage. she was gone a loooong time.

well, we missed the party bus going back home, so we accepted a ride in this hippy couple's van. i was sure we would be killed by some cult or something. the lady offered my friend an orange and i started whispering through clenched teeth "don't eat it, amy...don't eat it." LMAO, i was SURE it was laced with something to knock us out. luckily, we made it home. unfortunately, i have lots of stories that are similar to this one. i was a wild child.

jesus, looking back, where the hell were my parents? :crazy:

I did so many utterly stupid things as a kid/teenager/young adult, I wouldn't even know where to start. I think getting into cars with strangers would probably top the list.

*driving drunk too many times
*watching an ex of mine destroy a random car in a parking lot and i mean destroy, busted windows and tail-lights, etc. and not do anything about it.
*jumping off a bridge into a river that i had no idea how deep it was and almost killed myself in the process
*almost falling into some rail tracks because i was so drunk and mad at a guy so i thought i would threaten to throw myself on the tracks to get his attention. :huh: :tsk:

i think those are about as dumb and dumb can get.

Back
Top Bottom