Giving into the stereo type

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok. I have given in. I am a women who is waiting. It is not by the phone but it is still the same. I am waiting for an email. It is not a phone call because the person who I am waiting on can not call me. He is not in the states. I did not really expect to hear from him though. He left in Jan and will not be back till July or so. He is doing mil stuff in a remote location and he is all about work when he is away. I understand that. That is why I told myself that I was not going to email him, because he is so busy and that he probably would not be able to check his email that often. So after three months I caved. I sent him an email and just told him that I miss him and that I knew he was busy and even if he sent me just a blank email that would be fine. Just so I knew he was doing ok. So I sit here. Hovering over my work email 24/7 since then. I sent the email about 4 days ago, and you guested it. Nada. Nothing. I don't wanna jump to conclusions or get mad and feel that I am being ignored but it is hard not to feel that way. *sigh* three more months. I don't even know where he is for sure. I think I know where he is but there is no way to know for sure. If I am right about his location than I know for a fact he is hella busy. I just want a response. Is that so much to ask? I went 3 months with no word at all. I think if I got this I would be ok for the next three. What ever. I don't know anymore. This is really hard. It is all really hard.

Oh girl, I hear ya all to well.

Hang in there. Don't read too much into what he does, or doesn't do. Wait see what July brings, but don't put your life on hold in the meantime. This is coming from someone who has been there.

Thanks Angel.
smile.gif

gheto, i've been there. i used to stress about someone i rarely see online, and it drove me crazy at times. don't put your life on hold. try to think of other things to do, or think about. it's what i had to. at times i cried so many tears over him, it hurt like hell. i know where your coming from, and i hope you do hear from him soon.

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

I'd wait it out til July. You're a very strong person. I'd go crazy if I had to wait six months. At least when July comes you can make a definite decision. Like Angel said, don't hold yourself from having a good time!

Ugh, I understand this all too well!

Go out, enjoy life...if you get the email, great! If not, it wasn't meant to be. Please don't stress yourself out over something that can't be controlled (coming from experience).

Good luck!!
smile.gif

------------------
Stay with the demons you drowned
Stay with the spirit I found
Stay and the night would be enough

I am like the mighty oak. I will be strong and weather this storm. I am patient person (at least I keep telling myself that) and I saw him right before he left so that is good.

Back
Top Bottom