Girl/ relationship problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great im bothered

so as part of therapy i feel that the best way of getting rid of something bothering me is to TYPE IT OUT!

anyway the scenario with me is that i was looking for a friend who could team up with me to help me make a portfolio for Screen Class next year

ive had a whole lot of people unwilling too busy or think they are too ugly or something to participate

anyway i thought up of a person i knew who once harboured ambitions of doing that kind of stuff

its been a while since i saw the person so she and i have moved on

but seeing she had some interest in doing screen stuff i thought it was worth asking anyway

not just to do the thing i was intending to do, but maybe catch up on stuff or something

but person was unwilling to participate, and im feeling really bothered because the last time i saw her things didnt end well either and back then i was put down in the dumps by this person

being able to see stuff for more than it was the token question of 'was it ok to call?' with the token 'its alright' answer didnt give me consolation

anyway just wanted to get this stuff bothering me inside otherwise it'd eat me up!

anyone got any ideas how i can fix this up?

Hmm.. I dont think it was wrong to call. It was worth a shot, since you said she was interested in doing this before. I'm sorry it didnt work out. I think if I were in that situation I would probly just let it go. If it took you a long time to get over whatever happened in the past, its bound to just repeat itself again :(

Back
Top Bottom