Getting a colonoscopy done on Wednesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to hear you're okay! :hug: Pictures could be kinda interesting! I'm fascinated with that kind of stuff, but I know a lot of people would be a bit grossed out. :lol:

In place of pics, I will just give a description...well, my colon was perfectly normal and healthy, but when they were coming up to the small intestine, you could see whitish pus like stuff which apparantly is like an ulcer and is where I was losing blood. Then the worst picture is when they're right up in the inflammation and there are big bubble like things and more of the pus like ulcer stuff. I thought it was kind of cool looking, but a little weird since it was MY small intestine. I'm taking the pictures to school because my AP History teacher really wanted to see the pics when I got them done (don't ask me why) so he's going to get to see them. :lol:

onebloodonelife said:
In place of pics, I will just give a description...well, my colon was perfectly normal and healthy, but when they were coming up to the small intestine, you could see whitish pus like stuff which apparantly is like an ulcer and is where I was losing blood. Then the worst picture is when they're right up in the inflammation and there are big bubble like things and more of the pus like ulcer stuff. I thought it was kind of cool looking, but a little weird since it was MY small intestine. I'm taking the pictures to school because my AP History teacher really wanted to see the pics when I got them done (don't ask me why) so he's going to get to see them. :lol:

:ohmy: Your descriptive words are enough for me to maybe not want to think what that all actually looks like. :shudder: But glad you're ok. :hug:

I'm glad your ok. If it is indeed Crohn's let me refer you to the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). They are a wonderful organization that offers support to everyone who suffers from digestive disorders. There is a great book also called "Breaking the Vicious Cycle" that gives you recipes as well as things you can do to keep your Crohns in check.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom