GAH! I haven't done my taxes yet!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
*fret*

*worry*

*stress*

*sleepless nights*

*high blood pressure*

*implodes*

I used to be so good...it was in done and in the mail by the middle of February, but now....they're due on Monday, and I haven't even started them yet!!!
eek.gif
Why why why do I do it??? Tell me I'm not alone...

I got my refund back two weeks ago hehe
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

My dad did my taxes for me...my refund paid for my summer tuition, and the left over chunk is sittin' pretty in my savings.
smile.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

I just did mine today. It was annoying cause I had to do 2 seperate state tax forms, since I moved to California in the summer of '01.

I used to be so good about it too...

I got mine back like over a month ago.

$$$$$$$$ it was a good one too.

I did it again...I misplaced my W2 or I9 or whatever the hell the form is.
eek.gif
Suppose I'll file for an extension and call my consulting firm and ask them to send me a new one. *blushes* Real good for a kid who's spent the last five years studying economics/finance/business/accounting. lol.

I am getting back a whopping $16.00. Woo Hoo!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I did it again...I misplaced my W2 or I9 or whatever the hell the form is.
eek.gif
Suppose I'll file for an extension and call my consulting firm and ask them to send me a new one. *blushes* Real good for a kid who's spent the last five years studying economics/finance/business/accounting. lol.

Aww sula lol... hey, use your refund to buy a new modem that doesnt disconnect you ever 10 seconds
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:

Aww sula lol... hey, use your refund to buy a new modem that doesnt disconnect you ever 10 seconds
wink.gif
wink.gif

I should be so lucky.
biggrin.gif

I just started mine...problem is, I own a small business and it normally takes me 2 weeks to finish
frown.gif
Looks like an extension for me this year. And I don't get a refund, I usually owe between $3000 - $5000. That is in addition to the $12,000 in estimated taxes I pay during the year. Self employment is not all its cracked up to be.

My dad did mine for me a while back, I got a MASSIVE $17 sent back to me!!!! WOW!!!

If it makes you feel better, my dad says he has to do taxes all night tonight... apparently he didn't exactly finish up his own paper work.

I owed $376.

Bastards.
mad.gif

------------------
I can scream as loud as your last one, but I can't claim innocence.

Hahah you should do yours online! I do and it gets me great refunds for all those things like *cough cough* a laptop, filofax, briefcases, so many suits its not funny, petrol, um....
well, its all stuff I have bought...the laptop was for networking, and my bag could be called a briefcase if you only have like 20% vision or something....

Originally posted by Discoteque:
woo hoo! Not only did I find a free download of TurboTax (I love Kazaa & Morpheus!), but I'm getting back $1,500 too!
smile.gif
smile.gif

*frets no more*

No worries for you then! Well except for the spyware included in kazaa... *whistles innocently*

*evil grin*

ooh, that's loverly, zoney.
biggrin.gif
Ought to help out, eh?

*hoping my refund is a nice one this year*

Back
Top Bottom