Fuck... not to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make sure you carry with you a small knife or some other small sharp utensil next time when riding through those areas, they make guns for a reason after all.

I would carry a gun, but I need a Concealed Carry license. I know they make people uncomfortable, but but that's better than being dead. If someone attacked me, I would defend myself, and if that meant killing some sicko from the street, then so be it. There are few things that make me angrier than hearing about men who think they can prey on women and children for their own enjoyment.

Do you feel better now, ElectricalStorm? :hug:

Aw, thanks :hug: Yeah, it's getting better. I mean, I'm even more afraid of the dark than I used to be (I don't plan on going out at night alone anymore), and I'm a bit more emotional I guess, but apart from that and a few nightmares I feel the same like I was before it happened. I went two weeks on vacation with my friends and although not all of them knew what had happened to me, being close to them really helped me.
Telling it here, and getting support from all of you was also great. Thank you :hug:

Aw, thanks :hug: Yeah, it's getting better. I mean, I'm even more afraid of the dark than I used to be (I don't plan on going out at night alone anymore), and I'm a bit more emotional I guess, but apart from that and a few nightmares I feel the same like I was before it happened. I went two weeks on vacation with my friends and although not all of them knew what had happened to me, being close to them really helped me.
Telling it here, and getting support from all of you was also great. Thank you :hug:

I'm relieved you've managed to largely overcome it. :)
Take care :hug:

Back
Top Bottom