Frustrated beyond belief

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didnt realise this was an older thread when i posted today

* feels like a dork*

I hope they can treat whatever it is and you get through it - it must be a very scary time for you
( and here i am goin on about my man)
i think the more ya talk about it though ..the more it helps.
alot of people are here for ya

U2Granny, I just found this thread and hadn't heard about the latest diagnosis. I know it must be not only scarey but frustrating to have been shuttled among physicians who've been barking up the wrong tree. You're in my thoughts.

Doctors can really be idiots. I went to see my regular doctor for the results of the ultrasound I had last week. He asked me who said I had kidney tumors. I am really glad my daughter was there and heard the neurologist say "kidney tumors." My regular doctor read the original mri report (I own a copy now) and it says that I have ovarian cysts on the left and let's just say other female stuff is pressing on the sciatic nerve on the left. Gee, could that possibly be causing all the pain on the left? Now I have to have another ultrasound on Thursday.:huh: At least it isn't cancer!

that's good news! cysts can be a bitch, but at least they're relatively easy to remove. hope they're right this time and that solves the problem.

:up:

u2granny said:
Doctors can really be idiots. I went to see my regular doctor for the results of the ultrasound I had last week. He asked me who said I had kidney tumors. I am really glad my daughter was there and heard the neurologist say "kidney tumors." My regular doctor read the original mri report (I own a copy now) and it says that I have ovarian cysts on the left and let's just say other female stuff is pressing on the sciatic nerve on the left. Gee, could that possibly be causing all the pain on the left? Now I have to have another ultrasound on Thursday.:huh: At least it isn't cancer!

What a relief! I certainly hope that now you can get all this worked out and begin to feel better again. But I imagine you feel such relief.

Back
Top Bottom