Fruit Roll-Ups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just ate about 1/3 a bag of Garden Salsa SunChips - although whether I'll be ill still remains to be seen. :ohmy:

:barf: Fortunately for my dentist, I HATE those things! We weren't allowed to have them, since there is no "fruit" in them, just sugar, and you can feel it rotting your teeth out. Fruit rollups, fruit snacks, fruit by the foot... :yuck:

I used to like the apricot ones when I was a kid - before it was a "fruit roll-up" and fashionable. Now I just think :yuck: Plus it is awful for your teeth

Oh man, I love those things! I just kind of buy a whole box and shove several in my mouth at once, with each half-detached from the wax paper and the ends waving around as I writhe on my bed in a sugary bliss.

best thread ever

I haven't had one of those in forever, but as a kid I ate Fruit Roll-Ups and Fruit-by-the-Foots all the time :drool:

anyone eat lunchables? I love lunchables.

AtomicBono said:

anyone eat lunchables? I love lunchables.

:yes: I always got the ham and cheddar cheese ones when I was in high school. Except one day mine was bad and I puked. Haven't really wanted one since then, but I sure did like them a lot at the time!

I haven't had those since i was like 8!

:drool:

redhotswami said:
Now I suddenly have a craving... though as a youngin, I always preferred Fruit by the Foot.

when I was littler I thought those were the same!:lol:

but like fruit by the foot better:combust:

:drool:

Yeah, I get what you're all saying. I've had my share of fruit-flavored sugar-based goodness, and it's wonderful...

...But I like the more organic ones with actual fruit. :drool: They're thicker, and harder to come by, but if you can pick them up, they're a solid alternative.

Lancemc said:
I havn't eating a fruit roll-up in years. This must be corrected immediately. :drool:

Haven't had them in years either. Can still remember though how sticky they were and how they use to get stuck in your teeth.

redhotswami said:
Anyone tried Fruit Leather? 100% organic fruit :drool:

Fruit Leather! :hyper: I honestly thought that my family were the only people who bought these. I like them :happy: I admit the texture is weird to get used to at first, but overall :up:

I had about 3 or 4 of these last week. :drool: :drool:

It sucks that they're so bad for your teeth. :(

Varitek said:
mmmm wrapping a whole fruit by the foot around your thumb of finger and sucking/chewing on it....

This was the ONLY way to eat them. Remember how gross it would get, after about 5 minutes? Your thumb turned into a sticky blob of sugar, slobber, and melted fruit roll-up. Good times!

Back
Top Bottom