Four inches....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well there hasn't been anything about people getting shot at on 75 on the news. I hope your ok Lies.

Wow that's pretty crazy shit Liesje...but glad to hear you are ok!! :hug: Not sure if a Land Rover is any 'stronger' than the average passenger vehicle but it probably didn't hurt that the bullet struck the door frame of a Land Rover, it would be much stronger there than say the side panel of the door on a small car. :up:

The hunting thing is probably the mostly likely scenario, but man they should be more careful around the highways! It always strikes me as funny in Ohio, though...at all the interstate service centers I've been to there are signs on the doors that say you can't bring your guns inside the building. Um, shouldn't that sortof be glaringly obvious? :huh:

glad your ok...our hotel room in Istanbul was shot at this summer, I was in the shower, my friend was in the room, i heard 3 loud pops, my friend is lying face down with the lights off and his hands on his head, and we kept the beds away from the window the whole trip.

glad your ok...our hotel room in Istanbul was shot at this summer, I was in the shower, my friend was in the room, i heard 3 loud pops, my friend is lying face down with the lights off and his hands on his head, and we kept the beds away from the window the whole trip.

:yikes: Wow, that's not very nice, especially not on holidays. Did you find out why it was your room that was shot?

The Land Rover went to the state police today....

Sucks to have to pay to fix it! I wonder if insurance covers someone SHOOTING at you...

Back
Top Bottom