Food cravings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Mine would be:

- whipped cream (could it tons of it)
- potato chips (i just ate the whole package of it)
- nuts of all kinds (almonds, peanuts, hazel nut)
- salty snacks

does this mean you like brains?

I am craving chocolate covered strawberries.

Preferably fed to me.

:drool:

:drool: :drool:

:drool: :drool:

Re: does this mean you like brains?

No, i thought eating brains is your specialty. :D

Salty crackers, any kind of salted paistry to nibble allright? That's what i meant. :wave:

rice krispies
spuds- creamed spuds
soda bread
champ :drool: :drool: :drool:
stew
gravy :sick:
MILK :coocoo:

I get really bizarre food cravings- they're usually for something really specific. (My friends call them my "pregnant woman" cravings.) Some examples:

twizzlers pull 'n' peel
taco bell soft chicken tacos
BBQ ribs
pound cake with cool whip
sour cream donuts

But in general, I definitely have a sweet tooth.

lousy brain eating zombies...

Wull unlike those of you zombies and eating brains like you do... My only desire for food right now is something chocolatey, one of two things. Either a, cookie dough, or b, high quality brownies. This is of course because we've had nothing worth eating in this house for about a week and I would kill for something sweet... Normally I dont want anything specific, but its just cuz Im pissed off at being so sugar-less for so long... blargh to parents and to being personally poor.

SUSHI:

sushi.jpg

sushi.jpg

all 3 of my birthday cakes :silent:
well it's only one real one...
a piece of chocolate cake from red lobster
another from pf chang's
and my yummy ice cream cake from baskin robbins.

schwan's beef and mashed potatoes after trying some of it this evening. i want more! :drool:

sweet and sour chicken, only from pf chang's. i wish i didn't have to drive 20 minutes to get there, because i would eat there all the time if i could, well that and they're really expensive. that meal and a drink is about $10.

chicken tenders from this local place here. awesome. they have really good shrimp stir fry though (they serve american and asian dishes). i get it with steamed rice and all broccoli for the vegetables.

oh, and catfish from either this local restaurant or preferably from cracker barrel. yum yum yum!

Chocolate..........

Mozzarella Cheese

Cereal (weird, I know. But I wnat Count Chocula)

Tomato Salad

Pomagrante

Garlic Bread

Rasins, rasins, rasins

Last edited:
hmm...earlier i said i craved ice cream....right now i'm eating neapolitan out of the carton :eek: :drool:....

curly fries sound good
or a nice veggie sub....

Lilly said:

:drool: with or without raisins?

umm....i rarely get cravings for stuff. my strongest cravin is always for a pb & j and some milk.

:sick: childhood

Soda bread with raisins not toasted

And for toasted soda bread w/out raisins and some butter

Oh i LOVE milk- it was the cheapest drink i cud buy in Dublin- one day i drank a litre of it and cudnt move r eat the whole day!!! :eek: :silent: :eek:

CHEESE!!!

any kind of cheese, but preferably the soft ones... brie, camembert, cambozola w apple or grapes...

MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom