Finally..I have thought of a good confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Finallt..I have thought of a good confession

I have never really posted a good juicy confession

This is partly due to my dull, mundane life
I was racking my brain and then it hit me!! a great confession that is even two fold

thats right..

two fold!

I am 21 (not a confession)
*phew...*

I have never had a girlfriend to any magnitude, i have never had a single date in all my life, I have never even held a girls hand in all my 21 years

fucking pathetic no?

the extension to this confession is that I am a coward.
an introverted, gimped up coward

It is something I'm working on
I've had to try and get over it due to the many presentations I have to do in university, but when it comes to girls I'm not sure I'll ever really get over my extreme shyness

BAHHH!! life!!

You're a talented hottie!! You just need some confidence!!

You seem like you're easy to get along with...I don't see why gals wouldn't take to ya. If there's a girl you're interested in (or when you find one you are), muster up some courage and ask her out. The worst thing she can say is no...well, okay, she could add some worse stuff after that. :D But if she did, she wouldn't be worth your time anyway.

*hugs* We all love you, Bassy! :)

shite!!!

damned spelling errors in the title!!

BAH!

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
Lucky for you, most women don't list "Good Speller" as one of their turn-ons. :D

AHHH!!

too late!! I waited to long to edit

Why can't I spell...what's my problem?

bah

What does finallt mean? ;)

Seriously Basstrap: You need to give yourself more credit. You remind me of Zoomerang, another wonderful guy (when he's not freaking out Interference :D)....You guys should take some chances and Im sure you would be surprised that girls ACTUALLY DIG YOU. It's not the end of the world if a girl declines your invitation...It's her loss.

Though I can understand where you're coming from, as I also am extremely shy and am afraid of failure or being rejected...and I once missed a great opportunity because of this. My point is you should try to get over this and just try once asking a girl out...

I know what it's like, and trust me, i'm probably even worse in the whole love department than you. (i just don't seem to gather up the courage and actually strike a conversation with a guy i happen to like, except once, but noooo, i talked about anything else except the me liking him part)

Last edited:
Again, talented hottie.:drool: There needs to be more guys like you where I am (obviously I'm a sucker for musicians).

Bass-

Ive only started talkin to you b/c of ur super thread but I think your very funny and nice!

AND I dont know if any other girls here will agree with me on this if i met a guy who really liked me but had never held hands with a girl been in a serious relationship i'd be flattered if he asked me out and would think it was really sweet plus i think guys these days (a majority of them) only look to go out with girls becus they only want well....you know.....just ONE THING. (thats just in MY experience tho) and Id feel less pressure goin out with a nice shy quiet guy that would be a lovely change!!!!

I tink your GREAT btw!!!!! Dont be so shy in future you just go for it!!! :D :yes:

Ask out a girl. If she says no, then she is a bloody idiot. You have the best taste in music and seem like an amazingly nice guy... and from what I can see in yer pic, you aren't lacking in the looks dept. Your time will come my friend, and she'll be one lucky lady.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
PS-I fixed the title. Don't say I never do anything for you. :tongue: :)

He never said you didn't do anything for him...it's just that he's always had to pay. :p :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You're lucky those cds are already in the mail. :tongue:

I :heart: you, April!!!!!! :D

*pictures April runnin' down the street after the mail truck*

"Don't deliver those CD's to that bitch, ya hear me?!?! I changed my mind!!!!!!!!!!"

Dont worry Kirk.. you probly just havent found the right one yet.

There's nothing wrong with waiting.

you're not pathetic Basstrap...if it makes you feel better to know...

I'm 32, and I've never had what you'd call a "proper date" and I've never had a bf. :ohmy:

It's perfectly fine to wait for the right person.

Naya said:
Though I can understand where you're coming from, as I also am extremely shy and am afraid of failure or being rejected...and I once missed a great opportunity because of this.

So did I!!! I confessed about that too in the "One that got away" thread. :D
If I wasnt shy and self concious, I might be in a monogamous realtionship with a fighter pilot now!! :eek:

thanks for the encouragement guys!

I guess it'll work work out for the best in the long run!

It better!!

look i didn't even call you asstrap.

bass, you're smart, you're funny, you're sweet, you're hot, you play the guitar and have a :drool: voice.

move to chicago. :macdevil:

basstrap-

life's too short! if you are attracted to a girl, ask her out. if she says yes great. if she says no, big f-ing deal, you move on to the next.

Re: Finallt..I have thought of a good confession

Basstrap said:
I have never really posted a good juicy confession

This is partly due to my dull, mundane life
I was racking my brain and then it hit me!! a great confession that is even two fold

thats right..

two fold!

I am 21 (not a confession)
*phew...*

I have never had a girlfriend to any magnitude, i have never had a single date in all my life, I have never even held a girls hand in all my 21 years

fucking pathetic no?

the extension to this confession is that I am a coward.
an introverted, gimped up coward

It is something I'm working on
I've had to try and get over it due to the many presentations I have to do in university, but when it comes to girls I'm not sure I'll ever really get over my extreme shyness

BAHHH!! life!!

All the same here... and I'm 26! :ohmy: :silent:

Last edited:
Hey bass,

Here's something you could try:

whenever you find out what a girls interests are just ask her out based off of her interests. Of course, make sure it compares to your interests as well. I think it helps to get things going. Remember she may feel as nervous as you too.

Believe me I almost chickened out asking Sicy out. We were dancing salsa at the place where I work and I was trying to figure out how to ask her out. Cause there's always this thought in the back of your head that says, "okay, if you ask her out, where are you going to take her, that are you going to do?" Anyway, it came to me...Let's go to a salsa club! And we did! and here we are three months later!

Give it a shot!

that's great advice daafish!
that is indeed a big inhibiting factor for me. I always worry,
"where would I take her, it might get awkward, I'll make a fool of myself"

And thanks soooo much guys

:insert blush at SF's reply here:
thanks!

You'll never know if they are the one until you get the courage to ask them out. Just do it!

I'm VERY glad mr. fish didnt chicken out. :love: :drool:

Best thing that ever happened to me!

Hee-hee!

Sicy said:
I'm VERY glad mr. fish didnt chicken out. :love: :drool:

Best thing that ever happened to me!

You two are so cute, that I'm almost gagging here. :mac: No really, it's adorable...

Hey Basstrap, you could hang out in Fred's near the U2 section and start up a converstion with a girl. If she like U2 ask her out, if she doesn't, pretend to be gay. Just kidding! But Freds would be a good place to meet people.

Back
Top Bottom