Finally..I have thought of a good confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Basstrap said:
15 is too young...that's my opinion. Of course if you have the uncaring attitude you seem to have towards it then it wouldn't matter, but I see it as an incredibly special thing I will not not just go out and do it with whoever.
It is a way to create a beautiful bond, and that is why I think it works best within marriage,
But there are times when it seems to work outside...for very very mature people.

And is there anything stopping me?
the absence of anything resembling a girlfriend could be a key factor.
-Bassy on sex, taken from Virgin thread

:drool: Bassy,you know i luv ya, but one more whiny outta you and i think i'm gonna blarg. :sexywink: You are exactly what 99.9% of the female population only dreams of. I'm surprised with an attitude like that you don't have them knocking down your door right this second.......Do you really exist or are you merely a fictional figment of our imaginations???

This is what not having a girlfriend has done to you....Given you the chance to grow up and get to know yourself and be a better boyfriend/husband in the future. You're young, focusing on your future and career and thats what we're supposed to do right now. Your time will come, and my life savings says when it does, you're gonna have a better relationship than you can even imagine right now. My corny line of the day...."Patience is a virtue"

So there!!! :madspit:

You've never lived in Oklahoma have you?

Ali Rose said:
This is what not having a girlfriend has done to you....Given you the chance to grow up and get to know yourself and be a better boyfriend/husband in the future. You're young, focusing on your future and career and thats what we're supposed to do right now. Your time will come, and my life savings says when it does, you're gonna have a better relationship than you can even imagine right now. My corny line of the day...."Patience is a virtue"

Woah. :huh: That's kinda scary. One of my friends told me, almost word for word, the same thing at one point. Including "patience is a virtue." :ohmy:

Ali Rose said:

So there!!! :madspit:

thanks!

I know I get on my whinny, pity trips sometimes...I annoy even myself! You should see me at my worst...usually when I've had a lot of drinks...very bad state of affairs.

But nice encouragment like this and from what the others have said is really helpful...
I'll be fine!
thanks, again

Basstrap said:

thanks!

I know I get on my whinny, pity trips sometimes...I annoy even myself! You should see me at my worst...usually when I've had a lot of drinks...very bad state of affairs.

I've been the same way only with my job. Change your scenery and just ask a girl out. Then you can find something else to whine about.

Take a chance and if it doesn't work who cares? my mom likes to remind me to just go out on dates with people who ask to at least find out what I DON'T want. So take a girl out. If it gets awkward because she talks too much, no biggie. You can ask out someone who talks less. If that one hates U2, then you can date someone quiet who likes U2. I've been on awkward crap dates and its all part of the dating curve. And sometimes you find the rare person you would like to see more than once.

sharky said:

I've been the same way only with my job. Change your scenery and just ask a girl out. Then you can find something else to whine about.
I still haven't run out of subjects to whine about

Sicy said:
You'll never know if they are the one until you get the courage to ask them out. Just do it!

I'm VERY glad mr. fish didnt chicken out. :love: :drool:

Best thing that ever happened to me!

DITTO!

Love Ya baby! :sexywink: :drool:

:heart: :love: :heart:

Re: Finallt..I have thought of a good confession

Basstrap said:
I have never really posted a good juicy confession

This is partly due to my dull, mundane life
I was racking my brain and then it hit me!! a great confession that is even two fold

thats right..

two fold!

I am 21 (not a confession)
*phew...*

I have never had a girlfriend to any magnitude, i have never had a single date in all my life, I have never even held a girls hand in all my 21 years

fucking pathetic no?

the extension to this confession is that I am a coward.
an introverted, gimped up coward

It is something I'm working on
I've had to try and get over it due to the many presentations I have to do in university, but when it comes to girls I'm not sure I'll ever really get over my extreme shyness

BAHHH!! life!!

replace 21 by 24 and thats me..even more pathetic :ohmy:

NOBODY HERE IS PATHETIC!!!! (except me :p)

I :heart: all the wee ppl i talk to here!!

And AcrobatMan heh come on i freakin :heart: you- we have great wee conversations together dont we?!!! eh eeeh eeeeh? :D You are one of the funniest and nicest ppl i have spoken to and ur music taste :heart:

And meeganie you are cool too!!!!! :yes: Shes the Queen of the super thread in LS- you are funny!

And Basstrap hes really funny too and let me draw him in a skirt!!! :yes:

I have a trophy because I won.

Trophy.jpg

I'm the last person to give advice since my own love life has been DOA for what seems like forever, but I think if you find a girl you like you should just ask her out, Basstrap. Remember, chicks dig musicians! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom