Feet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopMartian33107

Acrobat
Yes, as gross as it might sound, I admit to liking them. :ohmy:

Why? I'm not so sure. It's actually a more common attraction than it sounds. They seem to be a very sexual thing on the woman's body, but only when clean.

In order, my favorite things on the female body are: face-eyes-legs-feet. Of course, this is negelcting personality and such.

Anyone else want to admit to having this weird fetish?

That's All...

I once had some guy on ebay pay me $20 for 3 pictures of my feet. :barf:

Sicy said:

:eyebrow: how strange.

my fetish is eyes for some reason. if I'm able to look someone straight in the eye that's a plus. i usually avoid eye contact when I'm in conversation or anything. i get awkward if i'm looking at someone straight in the eye..

but if i'm able to look at the opposite gender straight in the eye and be 'lost' in them then that's a fantastic thing. :wink:

Sicy said:

What were you doing auctioning off 3 pictures of your feet in the first place? :wink:

I don't really like feet. I used to work at a shoe store, and I saw some pretty nasty ones. :crack:

OMG you guys :lol: Hell no I did not put pictures of my feet on ebay! :ohmy:

It's a long story, but a bunch of the girls on the ebay forums had a contest to see who could sell a pair of "well worn shoes" for the most money. Of course, those kinds of auctions even though legit will attract a few weirdos here and there :eyebrow: Well this guy started emailing me questions about the shoes.. and eventually somehow got asking about my feet :barf: and offered to pay me $20 through paypal for a couple pictures of my feet. Yes I laughed and thought it was nuts but after thinking about it.. why the hell not?? That's $20 in my pocket! :wink:

This thread eminds me of what a friend of mine wrote when she finally got to actually meet the singer of a band we both love (we'd both talked to him a lot online, but neither had actually met him before the band toured last year). Here's an excerpt of what she posted on that band's forum:

SJC is where I finally met SK. For various reasons I was simultaneously nervous/not nervous -- hard to explain. He made his way to us in shorts and bare feet and this immediately set my mind at ease. It's hard to be intimidated by someone with bare feet, no matter how penetrating their gaze -- and the man has a gaze, let me tell you. (Note: There was nothing mad-dog'd or beady-eyed about it. Just direct.) Because there are his feet, and he has toes like you, and because toes are weird-looking by nature, you think wow, Steve Kilbey has weird toes like me, and everything is right with the universe. Not that I stared at SK's feet, but you know...he didn't have fins or webbed feet or anything.

I didn't get to see his feet as I met him in the upper midwest (in March) where it was still too cold to be going barefoot. :( :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom