Favourite Deadly sin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which 7 deadly sin is your favourite to do?

• Wrath

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Greed

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Sloth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Envy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lust

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • Gluttony

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Pride

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
The confession is that ppl can confess these deadly sins without anyone really knowing who they are.

I don't know if the word 'favourite' which expresses something good or positive and the word 'sin' with a negative tone can really get along together......and therefore I personally don't have a 'favourite sin'......but it's okay when there are people with different opinions. :D

But.......in my eyes 'lust' isn't really a sin. :confused:

love isn't a sin...lust is. lust is the selfish need for pleasure...that's definately a sin. i voted for pride...imho, it's also the worst...unfortunately...

Stories for Boys said:
love isn't a sin...lust is. lust is the selfish need for pleasure...that's definately a sin.

Lust is the selfish need for pleasure? I really don't know, that's why I'm asking.....I thought lust would be simply a thing that comes up at sex or whatever........Now I'm confused.......why is lust selfish? Isn't lust just the feeling you get when....dunno.....wanting to have sex? Never really thought about the definition of 'lust', though.......When two people have sex - don't they feel lust as well, though it isn't selfish what they are doing?
:confused: :confused:

in my opinion, what you're talking about is more passion or love...i mean lust...the sin itself...i think the reason it's a sin is it's selfish, not caring about the other person...i think lust is what causes horrible things like date rape...this may not be technical...but it's definately what i think...

Stories for Boys said:
in my opinion, what you're talking about is more passion or love...i mean lust...the sin itself...i think the reason it's a sin is it's selfish, not caring about the other person...i think lust is what causes horrible things like date rape...this may not be technical...but it's definately what i think...

Ah! I see! Passion - lust! :idea: Got it! And agree now. :happy:

hmm...so many to choose....but I picked Sloth. Cos....I is one.

I'm just lazy as all get-out...i have to force myself to do....oh, anything and everything.

I will choose sleep over pretty much anything else. Naps on the weekend? Up to 4 hours. Those 4 months I was laid off and shoulda been looking for work? I was on Interference and slept a lot. Birthdays/anniversaries? Yeah, I might get a card/present in the mail....a month later. Bills to pay? Only when the second late notice comes. (when I was younger) Report due tomorrow? Cram the night before, with plenty of coffee and cigs.....

yeah, Sloth AND procrastination...my favorite combo....

Well folks...its lust by a landslide.

Is everyone here a bunch of pervs? :mac:

Back
Top Bottom