Facts, confessions, and the like, of a random nature, 10th ed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being let down by people I care about really gets to me. Big dissapointment.

I had quit smoking over a year ago. A really awful job has made me take it up again. Fuck.

You know those "I'm sending positive vibes your way" messages? Well, I'm sending out super negative ones to someone. I know this will probably bite me in the butt down the line, but this woman deserves this so much.... :angry:

Anyone want to hear a sodium joke? Na?
Or one about potassium? No? K.

downsrim.gif

^ Reentering the atmosphere is a tricky procedure. I miss people and don't feel like working.

^ Reentering the atmosphere is a tricky procedure. I miss people and don't feel like working.

I think all of the love and support that was evident today on fb is making it a bit easier for me now. I miss everyone like crazy, but I know I will see you all again soon!:hug:

What a day, indeed.....

Now how do I get excited about work??? I'm not motivated.

I had quit smoking over a year ago. A really awful job has made me take it up again. Fuck.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Be strong!

Anyone want to hear a sodium joke? Na?
Or one about potassium? No? K.

lmao!

But you've got more ahead of you, right? Call me when it's REALLY over for you, then we'll talk.

What a day, indeed.....

Now how do I get excited about work??? I'm not motivated.

When you figure that out, please let me know. And make it snappy - the kids come back to my classroom in about 3 weeks :yikes:

:hug:

The trick is to plan your next vacation. Knowing that I will get to see Michelle, Laura, Alma, Adrienne, Joanne, Maria, Val (?!) (wow, I need more guy friends), and other East Coasters in october is what is keeping me sane. I have Pittsburgh left. That's it. The end is nigh.

I think we're all going to be a little sad when this ends. It's felt like it's going to be going on forever. And The Claw is so huge it seems like a waste to stop :lol:

I think we're all going to be a little sad when this ends. It's felt like it's going to be going on forever. And The Claw is so huge it seems like a waste to stop :lol:

Can I get one in my backyard when it's all over? :( We could all pool money together to buy one and set it up in Dublin or something as a sacred U2fan land...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom