Facts, confessions, and the like, of a random nature, 10th ed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have a bit of a dancy dance with a wee young bloke of about 18 in a dodgy nightclub, I'm not breaking any laws, am I? :cougarmoment:

:sad: Wut? wut? HALP!

I'm gonna melt and burn at the same time. :scream:

Don't worry too much. Right now it's in the low-mid 20's, but I'm just warning you it *could* get hotter. Besides, the front of the GA line is in a shaded spot, so we should be ok. :D

^:hug:

Someone who once meant so much to me, barely means anything at all to me now. A lot can change in a short time.

My friend just told me on Facebook that she and this guy she's been friends with for three years are officially in "courtship" (not dating, "courtship"). I've been thinking of him as her boyfriend for a while, so I don't really know how I'm supposed to react. She got peeved at me because I didn't act excited enough when she first told me about this guy three years ago. Now she told me that it's not "carefree" like dating, but they're not engaged, either. :scratch: I have trouble getting excited about romantic stuff because I'm too practical, and she's the opposite, and now she's talking about it in these starchy and Victorian terms. Oh boy, sounds great! :shrug: I don't know what I'm supposed to say.

Just came back from the worst date I've ever had. I pretty much knew it would be a disaster when it became obvious that the guy lied about his height on his profile - 6'2" my ass, more like 5'10" at most.

:lmao: Oh god that's horribly bad! Why would you lie about that, you're always going to be found out if you end up going on a date?

My mom's been on holidays for 2 days now, da for one. I was gone a day myself.. and I missed my cat. I felt guilty leaving her alone in the house for a day. When I got home she was super happy that I was back, really clingy. She's getting old and changed so much over the past two years. I'm really scared that she might not have that many years ahead of her. :sigh:

My mom's been on holidays for 2 days now, da for one. I was gone a day myself.. and I missed my cat. I felt guilty leaving her alone in the house for a day. When I got home she was super happy that I was back, really clingy. She's getting old and changed so much over the past two years. I'm really scared that she might not have that many years ahead of her. :sigh:

:hug: Our Miss Purrl lived to 20-1/2, so there's hope!

Like you need anymore motivation than a chance to hang out with me. :sexywink:
:tongue: Ofcourse not, you and your stepladder are all I need to keep me entertained for an entire day.
:hug: Our Miss Purrl lived to 20-1/2, so there's hope!
I hope so, and used to think that she'd easily get it. She's always been active, and very slim, running around outside and stuff for most of the day. But the last few years she's gone outside less, now just walks a bit or sits outside, and she's got trouble jumping up the table and kitchen counter and such, and sleeps much more. So it's all going downhill a bit. Add that to the fact that she started meowing at 13 years and it's not making me very happy.

:tongue: Ofcourse not, you and your stepladder are all I need to keep me entertained for an entire day.

I hope so, and used to think that she'd easily get it. She's always been active, and very slim, running around outside and stuff for most of the day. But the last few years she's gone outside less, now just walks a bit or sits outside, and she's got trouble jumping up the table and kitchen counter and such, and sleeps much more. So it's all going downhill a bit. Add that to the fact that she started meowing at 13 years and it's not making me very happy.

:angry:

And :hug:s for Miep. She will be around for a long time, I hope. :heart: She's just getting older.

:cute: *pets* See? All the entertainment I need!

I hope so. She seems to have mellowed a bit now she realises I'm not going anywhere. She's actually walking outside right now, so that's a good sign. Still pretty cute that she keeps one of her toy mice on the couch permanently, last night I was on my laptop on one couch, she was in the middle of the other with the mouse next to her. Like a kid having a stuffed animal or something. :giggle:

GG, we make "stairs" up to the bed or sofa or wherever else the elder kitty needs to be. Anything can be used, like boxes, milk crates, etc., or you can buy them ready-made. Our Callie (who is 8) has arthritis in her right rear leg from an old injury before we adopted her, and she learned quite readily what those stairs were for! :love:

GG, we make "stairs" up to the bed or sofa or wherever else the elder kitty needs to be. Anything can be used, like boxes, milk crates, etc., or you can buy them ready-made. Our Callie (who is 8) has arthritis in her right rear leg from an old injury before we adopted her, and she learned quite readily what those stairs were for! :love:
:hmm: That's a pretty good idea. She's mostly doing it herself these days, instead of jumping on the back of the couch she goes to the front to go via the seats, and whenever she wants on the table she jumps via a chair or me(usually me, lovely those nails in your thigh! :lol: ).
She's still very cuddly, I've had a bunch of really long days so I guess she didn't approve. Am off tomorrow tho, time to cuddle!:D

Awwwwww purrl :cute:

<-- needs more time to process this last kick in the guts . . . in the meantime f*ck f*ck f*ckity F*CK :angry:

:hug: What's wrong?

don't know how all my mates find it so easy to pick up at clubs! maybe i gotta find a new scene. the past 21 years (legal in the US in a month woo!) haven't been a huge success :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom