EX has a new girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ug.

Just found out the ex has a new girl.

Its only been six months people!!!

I know, I'm totally ready to move on but isn't he supposed to pine after me for the rest of his life>?? Yes, I konw... the answer is NO.

But my heart wants to scream, " YOU ARE NEVER SUPPSED TO LOVE ANYONE AGAIN!!"

Oh well...and so the wheel turns....

I guess....

nobody else here baby no one else here to blame
no one to point the finger... it's just you and me and the rain
nobody made you do it, no one put words in your mouth
nobody here taking orders when love took a train heading south
it's the blind leading the blond
it's the stuff the stuff of country songs

EVERYONE!!!

Sing it!!!

HEy IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS
AND IF GOD WILL SEND A SIGN
AND IF GOD WILL SEND HIS ANGELS
would everything be alright?

The answer is...

Probably not.

God bless...

Yeah, that truely is one of the worst feelings in the world...

*hugs*

Oh, I'm so sorry. :( Even though it's inevitable, it still feels like shite when you find these things out. I was lucky enough to not find out that my bastard ex started going out with another friend almost RIGHT after dumping me until a good long time later...after I was over the whole thing. But it still hurts. bah.

*hugs*

My last ex had a new girlfriend practically the day after he dumped me. And she looked like Barbie. :mad:

I have experienced this with my very first boyfriend and it was not fun. Especially after 5 years with him then to find out he moved to Hawaii with some chick like a couple months after we broke up. :|

Of course it didnt work out and he was sorry that he made a big mistake but that was just too damn bad. :madspit:

I'm lucky enough now to not give a rats ass if any ex of mine gets a new girl because I've found the most wonderful guy in the world and he's all that matters to me!

Let's add another story....

My ex - who I still see at my work - started to have feelings for someone else. One Friday night while dancing, she could barely look at me while trying to hold back her tears. I drug her outside and asked what was up. That's when she gave me the bad news. :banghead: I asked if it was someone here (at work) and she said," don't ask me that." Right then I had a strong hunch who it was and I confirmed it the following night. Funny, they weren't very good at keeping it from me.

Good thing for me I'm not prone to violent fits of rage otherwise he would've been laid out the following Monday! :mad: :angry:

But all this doesn't matter now that I've found the most amazing women ever! :cute: :happy: :love: :sexywink:

:heart: you Baby!!!

Almost forgot to post this....

334%3C48%3A323232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3B38%3D%3C74%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B779%3A88ot1lsi

and the Quoted lines are things she actually said to me after I told that I knew who it was! :huh:

Last edited:
Well, I guess sometimes you have to chase the leprechaun for a while until you find that pot of gold.

daafish said:

That's brilliant - and pretty much dead on. I need to keep that.

Lesseee...my first serious girlfriend dumped me the day before my b-day (I kinda saw it coming, she moved back to Maine after college and I was in Oklahoma), but, she says, let's still be friends, you're a great guy, blah blah blah blah. So anyway, I was talking to a mutual friend about 3-4 weeks later, and she says "So, you heard about Alley, right?" Um....no...what's up? "She's engaged - you didn't know??"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

There have been others too...but let's not get into that...

Back
Top Bottom