Everyone says I look like I'm forty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
This was before I started growing my beard, no less. Babyface me was still rocking the middle aged look at twenty. (No offense to those of us who're 40 years young and all). But it's like I went overnight from 12 to 20, then shot up twenty years in the last. GRRR.

Last edited:
awww.....

I went to a club where they always card EVERYONE...and they just waved me on through. :( That did wonders for my ego.

We old fogie types. We the dismessed and disenfranchised, doomed to be forever left out of filming of concerts with selective demographics in the first ten rows even though we are in this demographic

Insert lots of hyphens

I once had a gas station attendant think I was the mother of my OLDER sister... :sad:

My suggestion is to start hanging out with people who are a younger than you. It's like a face lift by association. I've found when I go to a bar with people from work who are a good deal younger, I always get carded and it makes me sooooo happy.

Most of my friends are a few years younger than I am. But it feels weird being a junior in college and hanging with high school seniors

Originally posted by U2democrat
i totally agree. a little age looks good on a man.

and hey, it's only a week and a half more before they can legally try and get you in the sack. :sexywink:

Last edited:
I'm with you, man. I'm 24 and people think I'm in my late 30's. I'm balding, yes. I'm beginning to have a few gray hairs pop up, yes. I'm wise beyond my years, yes.

It's great to be us. :)

Your opinion?

33%3B%3B8%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D488%3D537%3DXROQDF%3E232366594%3A935ot1lsi

I'm losing my hair too. People used to say I looked like Dawson. The times they are a-changin'

It's not fair, i wish i was older looking!! I can't get served in pubs or off licenses!!
I went it to this bar in dublin and the man behind the bar wouldn't serve me because he said i didn't look a day over 14!!
I'm 18 for christ sake!! i wish i looked older!!!

I went on a date with a girl last year. She's about 4'8" and weighed about 95 pounds. Needless to say I looked like quite the cradle robber

Back
Top Bottom