Every morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

For Honor

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
@ 3 am, exactly, someone pulls into my driveway or the next, and turns around.

I don't get it. I don't know what it is, or why. I don't think anyone is being dropped off, not anywhere closeby, but it's just strange.

Maybe it's like a spy or something, or some sort of a conspiricy? I'm not one of those people, but, it's kind of weird.

It's been going on for over a year now....

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Maybe it's an ex-lover checking in on you.
Or someone that wants to be your lover.

Happened to me a couple times. :wink:

That is weird:ohmy:

For the past few weeks at my place someone has been pulling into my driveway...turing around so they face out again and then just shut the car off and sit there for like an hour:|

its so strange and it only happens on tuesday...

Im thinking someone may be checking up on you. I would stay up and take a good look at the car and the person driving. You could get some binoculars (sp?) or shine a flashlight on the car.

Maggie1 said:
Im thinking someone may be checking up on you. I would stay up and take a good look at the car and the person driving. You could get some binoculars (sp?) or shine a flashlight on the car.

me?

Thats what we thought too...luckyly I am not alone I live here with my fiance. And we have 2 dogs..one part german shepard with a ferious bark. Actually my fiance got sick of it and took the dog out side....letting the dog go pee while he scoped out the driver and the plate on the car......he was going to ask the guy what he was doing but me being the chicken pleaded with him not too incase it was a psycho in the car:crazy:

For Honor said:
@ 3 am, exactly, someone pulls into my driveway or the next, and turns around.

I don't get it. I don't know what it is, or why. I don't think anyone is being dropped off, not anywhere closeby, but it's just strange.

Maybe it's like a spy or something, or some sort of a conspiricy? I'm not one of those people, but, it's kind of weird.

It's been going on for over a year now....

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

my friends are convinced that my neighbors are drug runners because people come and go at all times during the night. what bothers me is that my bed is right by a window that looks at the side of their house, and they have a motion detector floodlight that shines in my room everytime it comes on :crack:

I say, scope out the license plates, report them to a police officer, saying it's suspicious activity, like drug dealing and see what it's all about.
*Both you and Dismantled.
Don't let them see you or let them find that you know what they're doing. Could be retaliation up ahead if they find you've called the cops.

this used to happen in front of my house too, except they parked right infron of my house and not in the driveway, and it was some man thats not from this neighborhood who would park in front of my window and use his laptop in the car. who the hell does this at 2 am every night?
i havenjt seen him since ive been back from college though

MumblingBono said:
...there's a halo hangin from the corner of my girlfriend's 4-post bed

I like sugar rays calmer stuff

I think "Someday" is my favorite - awesome drum beat. Sounds great. And then that other one "all the things" or whatever...

Someday...
when my life has passed me by
I'll lay around and wonder why
someone was always turning into my driveway at 3AM !!!!

========================

The odd thing is, I can actually see the town sheriff department from my house, and "town hall" is visible from my little deck thing.

And my house, and the one next door... well... they aren't exactly the most drug-suspicipous of places. And no one gets out. They just turn around. That is the strange thing...

Back
Top Bottom