every guys girlfriend has a problem with me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

love_u2_adam

Blue Crack Addict
Heaven In Alberta, Where We Got All Hell For A Bas
i cant stand it. like every guy im friends with who has a g.f doesn't like me and ether makes them ignore me or something else. they don't even know me and they judge me like im gonna go and steal their boyfriend. this has happened so many times more then i can count. and the recent one has pushed me over the edge. i feel like im losing one of my best friends cause of this bull shit and his girlfriend doesn't even know me. maybe they're jealous but why?!?!? i just wanna cry:(

I hate to say it, but it's just an age thing. As you get older, you'll find other girls are less catty and jealous and the ones who still are aren't worth keeping as friends in the first place. I know it's hard, but you'll get through it :hug:

Maybe they saw your location and current title...?

:shrug:

And no, most women dont grow out of it, they just learn to pretend, and then talk behind each others backs.
It never ends.

Last edited:
^really?!?!

i thought we was bffs?!?!!:sad:

night_and_day66 said:

And no, most women dont grow out of it, they just learn to pretend, and then talk behind each others backs.
It never ends.

i agree women never grow out of it.
i know my sister is very jealous over her baby's daddy

idk its hard to take it..and i really hate it. its annoying, i dont get pissed off if a "boyfriend" is talking to some chick how does it concern me?:shrug: w.e

night_and_day66 said:

I think this could possibly be part of it. When you are young you feel so insecure. Maybe some find your flirting to be threatening even if you mean nothing by it.

Im completely secure in my relationship and don't mind my guy having friends of the opposite sex. Hell some of my closest friends are males! My theory is as long as another female isn't making moves on my bf then I have no problem with the friendship.

My possible future girlfriend doesn't want to have anythign to do with you, so HA!

night_and_day66 said:

:shrug:

I don't mean to be a bitch, but after reading many of your posts and journal entries I was surprised to see you posting that comment. :shrug:

night_and_day66 said:

It never ends.
For some, yes, it never ends, but I disagree that most never change. That's precisely the reason I have more female friends the older I get. Most grow up and grow out of it. I think I had mostly male friends growing up because of the lack of backstabbing you get from guys.

i hopefully won't lose anymore really good friends cause its fucking ridiculous. i was talking to my really good guy friend today and im like "ok your future g/f better not hate me or else" and he thinks the same thing i do and that's if he's talking to come chick just talking why is it any of your concern any ways. even if my boyfriend cheated on my with some slut(who's not my bff:angry: )
i wouldn't care i might be like ok im not good enough for you but hey there's a million other guys out there who'd be willing to have me and dating at this age is pointless any ways.
phillyfan26 said:
My possible future girlfriend doesn't want to have anything to do with you, so HA!
funny:|

theyre just jealous of you.
if theyre so insecure about their relationship then maybe they shouldnt be with that person in the first place.
my friend collin has a gf like that. She doesnt want him having any friends that are girls nor does she like me calling him its ridiculous

Some girls are just insecure and that's why they don't want their boyfriends hanging with you. I used to get "the look" from girlfriends. It's their problem, not yours. . . . . . . but, consider their feeling a little bit. Try not to be too touchy feelly when the girls are around. It might feel like selling out but it's worth it for some peace.

Back
Top Bottom