even more things i hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when the washer or dryer eats one of my good work socks :angry:

i have 3 single socks now w/no match

anyway...
i hate when shit happens in real life and i can no longer take a joke online when it has to do with certain subjects. also, i really, really hate never having enough money for everything. i can't get a dime from the government (oh, other than student loans) yet there's people out there abusing free money to go on trips, buy fancy things, etc.

Oh, I hear you Khan, and I feel your pain. Being in constant debt is really hard, and not knowing if/when the next paycheck is coming. I have a relative that just bought a new 2010 Mercedes, someone else that bought a couple of laptops, etc. Happy for them, but... it's difficult. :(
:hug:

I don't know about lily white skin being all bad, didya see that redhead actress from Mad Men at the Golden Globes???? Yowza, now there's a role model!!! :drool:

she is ridiculously gorgeous true :yes:. . . I'd settle for just one tone of skin colour at the present minute . . . instead of little red feet and ankles, lily white legs and arms and super red 'V' mark where my tshirt line is . . . not pretty at all :lol:

anyway...
i hate when shit happens in real life and i can no longer take a joke online when it has to do with certain subjects. also, i really, really hate never having enough money for everything. i can't get a dime from the government (oh, other than student loans) yet there's people out there abusing free money to go on trips, buy fancy things, etc.

Oh, I hear you Khan, and I feel your pain. Being in constant debt is really hard, and not knowing if/when the next paycheck is coming. I have a relative that just bought a new 2010 Mercedes, someone else that bought a couple of laptops, etc. Happy for them, but... it's difficult. :(

am so very there with both of you lovelies :hug: . . . most days I manage to slap a smile on the dial about it but some days, well . . . :angry: . . . hope the lotto gods smile on you soon :)

Migranes. Went to work today and was fine and then about two hours later, it started and then I came home 4 hours early and took a 40 minute nap and it's gone.

Didn't win the lotto last night. There's always MegaMillions on Tuesday :crossesfingers:

*crossingfingersandtoesforyou*

Migranes. Went to work today and was fine and then about two hours later, it started and then I came home 4 hours early and took a 40 minute nap and it's gone.

they are hideous . . . hope you don't feel too washed out today :hug:

when friends, good friends, blatantly leave you out of something and don't even hide it!

:lol:

:( that's ick . . . but you have to kind of value their honesty . . .tis so much worse (and a little paranoia inducing) when your peeps are on eggshells around you :)

I hate that I washed my best buds phone, and hung it out to dry still in the pocket. :up:

:yikes: . . . is it really really broke . . . or just a teeny tiny bit???

I hate that the whole back to school :panic: is about to get underway again . . . its exhausting just thinking about being in 18 different places at once :sigh:

I hate that I washed my best buds phone, and hung it out to dry still in the pocket. :up:

:lol: Wow!

Well you could open it up, let it dry in the air and hope for the best. Some phones actually work after that! Just never ever put it in the microwave/oven or use a hairdryer on them!

to be honest (at this stage anyway) i'd prefer eggshells. it's just soooo blatant. damn facebook :madwife:

:hug: . . . okay I'll give you that, photographic evidence of other peoples fun can be a little brutal

Hangovers that last more than one day.

that's nasty . . . hair of the dog is the only way :)

< disappointing my friends, no matter that its unintentional . . . :sad:

^yep.

that my car got broken into, again. i'm 99.99999% sure i deadlocked the bastard, and now sunnies were taken and the fucking interior light. not the head unit this time. and it still worked.

but fuck me how much worse can this get? i shouldn't have to worry about taking every little thing out of my car and making sure club locks are on and everything is out of sight and deadlocked everytime i get out of the goddam car.

^ :hug: get a new neighbourhood lovely . . . that is the pits :(

< accidentally posted a message from my daughters fb account . . . big fat fricking oooops .. . she asked me to fix up her farmville thingy cuz she can't be bothered and I kinda sorta thought I was in mine .. . :doh:

That sucks Danny. And PR, stop pretending to be your daughter :shame:

:lol:

I hate that the Invasion Day fireworks are upsetting my dog. It's difficult to type with a chihuahua on your lap...

stand back and give me some room for this one:

when my lazy ass co-workers make coffee in the morning and use a plastic spoon to stir their creamer or whatever in and leave the damn spoon on the counter instead of throwing the damn spoon away! don't leave it there thinking someone else is going to use it because nobody is going to!!!

ahhhn.jpg

i hate soft bananas too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom