even more things i hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pain sucks. Hope it all goes. :)

God, exams! I'm such a procrastinator. I just can't seem to delve into the material. Never really learned how to learn, and I was always too lazy to do anyways. That's now paying back. :mad:
Even worse when you don't see the relevance for your study. :angry:

And it's snowing... again. No day without snow for a month now. Usually not that much, but this way we will never get rid of it. And the Windows widget is telling me the sun is shining. Probably on the other side of the city.

I hate taking my car to get inspected. I live in New Jersey and they are so hard when it comes to it. They fail you for the stupidest thing.

I had that with 'Palmolive everyday' stuff, it was like my scalp burned away! My brother had the same thing, we were allergic.
I started using a soft shampoo, like baby shampoo (Zwitsal), and I wash my hair only 3 times a week (It should be 2 times, but I smoke, so my hair smells easily). It's three times longer than my hair on my avatar now!:cute:

Well my skin is already more sensitive than average, but with this cold it just got so bad :( I should buy some Neutral or something, or like you said, Zwitsal, because it hurts and it sucks :sad:

:hug: Want some of my Ibuprofen?

Thanks for the advice purplereign, I've been using Tantum cream. Probably very similar. It does help, the pain is much less today.

Sure thing. How's the pain now? Hope it's getting better :hug:

Pain sucks. Hope it all goes. :)

God, exams! I'm such a procrastinator. I just can't seem to delve into the material. Never really learned how to learn, and I was always too lazy to do anyways. That's now paying back. :mad:
Even worse when you don't see the relevance for your study. :angry:

And it's snowing... again. No day without snow for a month now. Usually not that much, but this way we will never get rid of it. And the Windows widget is telling me the sun is shining. Probably on the other side of the city.

You'll get through... :hug:

Protecting your head from the cold may help. I got a beanie and it really helps since I normally get the feeling my ears are falling off quite soon! And Zwitsal is always good:love: And smells great!

My back is getting better, I can finally bend a bit further wihtout pain. Gonna try to train tonight and see if I can do proper stretches and such. :)

That a former friend has completely turned on me and is ceaselessly texting me the most vehement, cruel, hurtful things anyone has ever said to me. And to this (former) friend, I have done absolutely nothing. I know that's what a guilty person would say, but in this case, it's true. He's just misdirecting his pain over a boy and taking it all out on me, but in the most cruel way. He's hurling every mistake I've ever made and every bad thing I already think about myself at me, but magnified to the power of evil and cruel.

And I'm letting it get to me. My friends say he's just tormenting me and pushing my buttons and I shouldn't let it bother me, but I fail to see how I could not.

On top of all that, my Aunt was crying on the phone with me today because my Grandma isn't doing so well and, frankly, this is probably the beginning of the end. And there's no place to put that. It's just there and painful and we're going to have to deal with it, and it's going to hurt and it's going to bring us to our knees, weeping and it's going to suck and there's no getting around that.

FUCK this day! (Sorry for my vulgarity.)

:sad:

^ I'm sorry, Ethan, that sucks. I've been there. It's one thing to have a falling out with a friend, but it stings when they go after you, saying things that aren't true and seemingly forgetting the kind of friend you've been and defining you by your failings. For him to go after you so vehemently says more about his character than yours(cliched, but true.) We all know you're a gem. :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, too. That just sucks and there's nothing much I can say that will change that, but here's another :hug: Hope things get better soon.

That a former friend has completely turned on me and is ceaselessly texting me the most vehement, cruel, hurtful things anyone has ever said to me. And to this (former) friend, I have done absolutely nothing. I know that's what a guilty person would say, but in this case, it's true. He's just misdirecting his pain over a boy and taking it all out on me, but in the most cruel way. He's hurling every mistake I've ever made and every bad thing I already think about myself at me, but magnified to the power of evil and cruel.

And I'm letting it get to me. My friends say he's just tormenting me and pushing my buttons and I shouldn't let it bother me, but I fail to see how I could not.

On top of all that, my Aunt was crying on the phone with me today because my Grandma isn't doing so well and, frankly, this is probably the beginning of the end. And there's no place to put that. It's just there and painful and we're going to have to deal with it, and it's going to hurt and it's going to bring us to our knees, weeping and it's going to suck and there's no getting around that.

FUCK this day! (Sorry for my vulgarity.)

:sad:

I'm sorry to hear that :hug: Know it's not much help, but I've been through the exact same situation. Some people are just complete morons, treating others like that. You should try to not let it get to you that it hurts so bad, but that's easier said than done because some people know exactly what to say to hurt even more. Just remember you are worth much, much more than that :hug:

As for your grandmother, I wish you the best of luck with that and I hope that visiting her went well. Take care of yourself, ok? One thing at a time :hug:

That I just woke up from an awful dream is nothing compared to the pains in here... Though it hurt pretty badly. Oh well :sigh:

:hug: Sorry to hear that Fitz. Can you block the guy's number from your phone? That would at least stop his texts from coming through. You're an awesome guy, don't let what he says get you down!

Snowstorms on the weekends when you have plans. Doesn't the weather know I'm going to see some friends this weekend.

^ :ohmy: . . . I'll send some of the stinky Sydney heat your way to melt the snow Laura . . . hope you have a gorgeous gorgeous time :hug:

< using the last of the coffee . . . pouring the milk and it's freakin' cottage cheese :scream: . . . I need coffffeeeeeeeeeeeee :gah:

Here's something I hate:

I hate when people call you and tell you they're bored. Like you're supposed to entertain them or something. :doh:

Here's something I hate:

I hate when people call you and tell you they're bored. Like you're supposed to entertain them or something. :doh:

Oh, horrible! :crack: Or when people call you when you text them because you aren't able to call/ are in a hurry and they start telling you unimportant stuff! (like: You know what I did today? I cleaned my room! and bla bla bla...:doh: )

:ohmy: oh dear god danny, does she still wipe your bum?
funny, dad often says the same thing.
Well if you're offering. :flirt:

Freak fact, I can reach everywhere on my back with my own hands. :wink:

And :lol: How old were you again? Don'cha think it's time to start making your own lunches?

i am.
not fact until proven ;)

i'm 19 going on 13, it's all good... :wink:

Here's something I hate:

Similarly, people who seem to think that since they don't have anything to do, that you don't, either; and they can just stop by your office and talk and talk and talk. Inside, I'm thinking, "STFU! STFU!" :huh:

funny, dad often says the same thing.

i am.
not fact until proven ;)

i'm 19 going on 13, it's all good... :wink:

Add it to the list of things I'll have to prove you when I'm there. :wink:

Well, it's not fun to be grown up all the time anyway. Pokemon for Life!:hi5:

Similarly, people who seem to think that since they don't have anything to do, that you don't, either; and they can just stop by your office and talk and talk and talk. Inside, I'm thinking, "STFU! STFU!" :huh:

:shifty: . . . you been spying on me :lol: . . . that was my entire day yesterday, and seeing as I am casual and only do one day at this particular place it's more than a trifle irritating :gah:

< sick kiddies :( . . . gastro ain't pretty but I'd gladly take that little bullet for them . . . breaks my heart seeing them all weak and pasty and sad :sad:

:shifty: . . . you been spying on me :lol: . . . that was my entire day yesterday, and seeing as I am casual and only do one day at this particular place it's more than a trifle irritating :gah:

< sick kiddies :( . . . gastro ain't pretty but I'd gladly take that little bullet for them . . . breaks my heart seeing them all weak and pasty and sad :sad:

Hope the kidlets are feeling better! :hug:

Here's something I hate:

god yes!! i've had friends like this and it's so annoying. in addition to what you said, it comes off like they think you have nothing better to do than to sit around and wait for them to call or something. these people usually never ask what's up first or anything.

on a similar note, i hate when you're on the phone with people and you say you have to go, and they say okay and keep talking. uh...i really need to go! say okay goodbye or i'm hanging up on you. i had to stop calling this one friend of mine on work breaks because i was almost late coming back to work every time because of that very reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom