erectile dysfunction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tHeY wOuLd CoPe Im PoSiTiVe
wOnDerBrA aNd DeAtHbEaR mArTiNi WoUld WaTcH aNd ThEn Go OfF aNd MaKe WOnDeRBeAr BaBiEs

WATCH IT, MUSCLE BOY
mad.gif

LeTs RoCk, fOrNicAtIon

i should mention wanderer, that girls dont like pepe's (or dick and balls, cocks, shlongs, jewels, penis', flarris', etc.) so erectile dysfunctions are something you shouldnt worry about.

i will not bear you any children, no matter what they say.

i dont like it when zoomanda and foray say theyre gonna dance, and then dance non-sexily cause nothing is more sexily sexy than me doing THIS

*dances sexily

im very good at this.

(Y)

what,

heich.

i dont feel good at all.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
i should mention wanderer, that girls dont like pepe's (or dick and balls, cocks, shlongs, jewels, penis', flarris', etc.) so erectile dysfunctions are something you shouldnt worry about.

Oh Dear GOD
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yes you are sick, the fridge of all everything fungus and sickening, less interesting than what my vacuum cleaner picked up last time I used it, in 2001.

But you have some valid points, I think, so I have your back while The Wanderer rolls around in his own regertated Corona's after missing the Pinatas~ without being blindfolded and smacked his own forehead because he is seeing double anyway

haha!!! manray!!!!!!

EAT THAT FORAY YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!!!!

HAHA!!!!!!!

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
deathbearness...you are just jealous because you cant get in on the foray/zoomanda love action

valid point.

------------------
-deathbear

Look Famous Fungi, I have Deathbear's back right now so don't make me pull out the Cortisone

kicks ass edge.

can i call you easy edge?

*plays air guitar for z edge

foray the best thing you ever did w

------------------
-deathbear

can i call you easy edge?

thats pushing the envelope, but the air guitar will do

+no more bottled water for you, since you are sick

reach deep (not into the diamond mine) into that broken fridge of yours and grab an adult beverage

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
thats it

*slamdances deathbear till he falls over

Well he's gonna like that for sure
Don't expect him to tip you though, unless you also give him some honey

*gives deathbear some valium

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

i really dont feel good at all.

you will lose my backing if you don't quit your little p***y whining, nobody cares about your tummy Cloyd, now straighten up so we can both go kick some ASS

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
God I'm under a lot of stress, I don't feel well, my masterpiece is going well though, keep sending in those royalty checks
You whore, I only have SO many ciggies left, and i can't walk to get more. And after thus many adult beverages, I cannot drive?

But your whorness is a boreness so mebbe in about 5 hours I will sleep this off;

Giant owl above me says, Don't shoot arrows or gun because I am endangered, kinda like "Lethal Weapon" where the guy sayd "diplomatic immunity" and they cap him in the dome anyways

Fuckers, so my leg is tashed cause of last nioghts heroics, where I ran it all the way for a TD

Damn you , stain the polish on my trophy-it was a spectacular oh fuck i cant spell
whatever
I blasted some dudes in the ground and I wasn't hurt until tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom