End of Semester=End of Crush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMBLover

The Fly
a place that has to be believed to be seen...
Hi all,
So today was a hard day for me personally. It was the last day of class of Spring semester that I have with an amazing guy. He's traveling for the summer and I will be super busy taking class, working, etc. The timing just isn't right for us but it still hurts. The Boston DVD cheered me up though. Anyone else have this problem. If so vent, I hear ya!

Everyone's probably been there in some form at some stage. I reckon we always seem to end up in better places with better people - we just cannot see it at the time. Forest for the trees, etc.

Keep busy. Or use your sadness to do something constructive with. Do you draw or write music?

I had a similar situation once but it's true what they say about "out of site, out of mind". I ended up hooking up with somebody else and forgot about my "crush" :wink:

Don't let that crush end just cause school is over. Do it right. Buy a place near him; post pictures of him all over your walls. Call him at 3 am just to hear his voice. Terrorize any women he's with. Boil his rabbits. You gotta go all out. That's how love works. If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom