eek! i think i maybe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah thye do hurt, but not enough to make you not want to do it! my dad said his was like a cat scratching him...I know cat scratches hurt a bit...It also depends on where you get it, generally the less fat you have in that area the more it hurts...or that's what i've been told. As long as you keep it small without that many colors you should be good...Katelyn I don't believe you have a murals planned...hehe :) It is a good idea to get something that is meaningful...I still don't understand why my friend got some of the tats she got, but oh well...

Since I have a high pain tolerance i'm not that worried about it:eyebrow: :eeklaugh:

Lori:mac:

yeah i know i dont have any murals planned..but still! lol

ouch cat scratches hurt. lol stop telling me about the pain or i wont get one! lol.

my tat will be small. very very small. lol

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
yeah i know i dont have any murals planned..but still! lol

ouch cat scratches hurt. lol stop telling me about the pain or i wont get one! lol.

my tat will be small. very very small. lol

~Katelyn

I'll just bring along a pic of Bono doing his pelvic thrust and you won't feel a thing :drool:

heh...seriously...mine was supposed to be really painful cause it's the boney part of my ankle, and it wasn't that bad at all...well worth the 20 or 30 minutes of stinging...let me tell you!!! don't be scared! there were times when it only tickled (of course, i'm insanely ticklish)...when do you turn 18?

Stories for Boys said:
heh...seriously...mine was supposed to be really painful cause it's the boney part of my ankle, and it wasn't that bad at all...well worth the 20 or 30 minutes of stinging...let me tell you!!! don't be scared! there were times when it only tickled (of course, i'm insanely ticklish)...when do you turn 18?

Wow i'm shocked she didn't answer this already:shocked: ....that many hours without Interference Are you Okay miss BonoInAKilt???? :lmao: ;)

I believe she will be 18 in December...am I right Katelyn?

It's not that I had set out to find an older man...but it just happens that basically all of my crushes have been on older men. In middle school and high school, there were never any classmates that did it for me. I found myself having crushes on several teachers though. :D

My fiance is 13 years older than me, as a lot of you know. Like I said...I wasn't settin' out to find an older man. We originally met in a chat room and talked for quite awhile before we even asked each other our ages. :laugh: Age doesn't matter as long as you're happy, ya know? People say stuff to me sometimes, but...to be blunt...screw 'em. They don't know all of the details of our relationship, so who are they to judge?

ill be 18 december 2.

lol Lori! i wasnt online last night..i had to go to bed early...it's7 am right now..i have to go take the ACT and i dont wanna!

4 hours of testing :faints: im gonna die.

anyways..yes bring along pictures of Bono's pelvic thrusting..or of him in leather...hell bring any picture of Bono and i will be happy! :)

~Katelyn

Stories for Boys said:

Hmmm...I wonder if it depends on who does it or who the person is who's getting it. I really want my next tattoo to be on my ankle!

my friends mom got a really cute butterfly tattoo on her ankle and she said it really didn't hurt...of course it is small...

so i think it depends on the person....cause ive heard other people say it hurts if ya get it on your ankle...then others say it doesnt.

who knows.

~Katelyn

Stories for Boys said:
well, if/when i get another, i'll be able to compare ankle to back :sexywink:...

Yeah. I tend to have a pretty high tolerance for pain, so I'm not too worried about it. I just need to find a cool design!

BonoInAKilt said:
god im worried about it!! lol

im such a baby.

~Katelyn

Hmmm...Maybe it would help if you don't think about it at all until you get to the tattoo parlor. The place where I went was completely NOT creepy. It even smelled nice in there. I think that helped a lot!

yeah um ill forget about it soon. lol seeing as though my birthday isnt until december...
i have time to forget about it
especially with all the fun things happening in the summer...
and then the stress of being a senior and trying to decide what college to go to...
plenty of things to make me not think about it. :yes:

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
yeah um ill forget about it soon. lol seeing as though my birthday isnt until december...
i have time to forget about it
especially with all the fun things happening in the summer...
and then the stress of being a senior and trying to decide what college to go to...
plenty of things to make me not think about it. :yes:

~Katelyn

lol...go to Balwin Wallace...it's 8 minutes from my house...hehe

lol. im probably going to end up going to BW but i wanna check out some other colleges just to make sure, ya know?

but hell..ill just go to BW cause its 8 minutes from your house.

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
lol. im probably going to end up going to BW but i wanna check out some other colleges just to make sure, ya know?

but hell..ill just go to BW cause its 8 minutes from your house.

~Katelyn

Great Idea...hehe. I'm gonna transfer to BW for my last 2 years...I've just got to go sort the paperwork out and finish the application(if you fill it out online there is no fee). If you want to stay in the area check out BW, Kent, John Carroll, CSU...hmmm what else is there...Ursuline(sp?), Notre Dame of Ohio, Oberlin....

yeah i'm going to check out a few of those places..

but BW has always been m first choice...

so who knows!

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
yeah i'm going to check out a few of those places..

but BW has always been m first choice...

so who knows!

~Katelyn

Well I hope to see you at BW then...hehe...if my lazy arse can get a move on and finish the damn paperwork!!! I still have to submit an essay, and i have been putting it off for so long now!

Lori:larry:

oh yeah. essays arent fun!

i had to write a personal essay for my creative writing class.so im going to use that one for my college applications!

i have to send you my essay....because i think its the best thing i've ever written.

and i even included U2. it's called "stuck in a moment" and i ended it with "it's just a moment, this time will pass"
hehe

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
oh yeah. essays arent fun!

i had to write a personal essay for my creative writing class.so im going to use that one for my college applications!

i have to send you my essay....because i think its the best thing i've ever written.

and i even included U2. it's called "stuck in a moment" and i ended it with "it's just a moment, this time will pass"
hehe

~Katelyn

hehe...that's great I'd love to read it :) One teacher I had in High School made us keep journals and I talked about U2 a lot in it...lol...I even wrote some essays on how U2 have helped me and stuff like that...he probably thought I was nuts!!!:crazy: I think for my application i'm going to write something about how U2 has opened my eyes to the world and made me realize that we need a change...:hmm:

Lori :mac:

yeah it so good! its about that guy im in love with..

yeah i always write about U2 in my creative writing class...my journal is just full of U2 things! hehe its cool cause my teacher likes U2 as well!

ohh that sounds like a good essay!!! you should totally write about that.

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
yeah it so good! its about that guy im in love with..

yeah i always write about U2 in my creative writing class...my journal is just full of U2 things! hehe its cool cause my teacher likes U2 as well!

ohh that sounds like a good essay!!! you should totally write about that.

~Katelyn

ooo...now I really want to read it...hehe. Wow that's cool that you teacher likes U2...Yeah I think i'm gonna write about that topic, it's a good one for me :) Now I just have to get started!!!!!!

yes :yes: she likes U2 and knows im obsessed...so it's always fun. I incoporate U2 into everything we do in that class. it rules!

maybe just listen to U2 and start writing?! that's what I do...and it always works. They are good inspiration!

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
yes :yes: she likes U2 and knows im obsessed...so it's always fun. I incoporate U2 into everything we do in that class. it rules!

maybe just listen to U2 and start writing?! that's what I do...and it always works. They are good inspiration!

~Katelyn
yep I started, but got distracted...hehe

Lori! lol im surprised YOU didn't answer yet!!! lol you're an addict! hehe

*looks around for Lori* on the computer too mch, weren't you?

I'll answer for you! hehe

Yes Lori is on u2midwest.. :yes:

you answered for my birthday Lori, so it was my turn to answer for you! hehe

~Katelyn

spot on Katelyn, spot on...hehe :) yes I was on the computer way too much, so I was nicely kicked off :sad: lol.

Yes i'm on U2-Midwest... my yahoo screen name is luna_13_1 , are you on there too SFB?

yup...i saw lori from cleveland and i wondered. mine is u2babyface9...i always type in blue...laura...ring a bell? :p

Stories for Boys said:
yup...i saw lori from cleveland and i wondered. mine is u2babyface9...i always type in blue...laura...ring a bell? :p

hey hey...yeah I know how you are :) It's always ...oops got distracted by Coldplay on Conan...Guy:drool: ...anyway where was I...lol... Oh yeah it's always cool when you figure out who someone is...it will be cool to meet some of you guys at the Rock Hall and the convention :) I'm so looking forward to having some fun:evil:

Back
Top Bottom