eek! i think i maybe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wertsie said:
:yes: One of the greatest U2 fan moments of my life was when a bunch of us met up before the Popmart show in Detroit. We sang U2 karaoke. It was a blast! Oh, and there was waiting in line in Detroit for Elevation. That was a lot of fun until stupid people starting cutting in line like mad!

And of course, there's the time when I got my U2 tattoo!

Okay, I'm just rambling now! :lol:

Yeah I had fun standing in line at Elevation :) oooo...a U2 tattoo:hmm: What does it look like? I've always wanted to get a U2 tattoo, but I haven't decided which one I want yet...This girl I know has a lemon with U2 in the middle of it...lol :)

Lori:mac:

I think my greatest fan moment..was at the U2 Elevation show in Cleveland...
They were singing "Pride" and this guy standing infront of me turned around and he was singing the song with me...
And he just reached out his hand to me and I grabbed it... and it was such an amazing moment. I remember feeling so happy and proud to be a U2 fan. it was awesome.
hmm a bad moment would be when Bono held my hand and this girl behind me kept pushing me and trying to take Bono's and away from mine..and she kept saying "look at my shirt Bono" cause she was wearing a Ramone's shirt.
I almost turned around and punched her about 2349829 times during the concert.
Ahh another good moment...actually..a good day! Cleveland I at the Rock Hall and the Hard Rock, right Lori? hehe

I love U2.

I love U2 fans.

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
Ahh another good moment...actually..a good day! Cleveland I at the Rock Hall and the Hard Rock, right Lori? hehe

I love U2.

I love U2 fans.

~Katelyn

Oh yeah most definetly!!!!!!! And we get to do it again in June...too bad Elevation(usa) isn't gonna play:(

LoriHewson said:

Yeah I had fun standing in line at Elevation :) oooo...a U2 tattoo:hmm: What does it look like? I've always wanted to get a U2 tattoo, but I haven't decided which one I want yet...This girl I know has a lemon with U2 in the middle of it...lol :)

goodtat.jpg

And fellow Interferencers Stories for Boys, UltravioletLight and LivLuvAndBootlegMusic were there with me when I got it.

wertsie said:

goodtat.jpg

And fellow Interferencers Stories for Boys, UltravioletLight and LivLuvAndBootlegMusic were there with me when I got it.

:) I like that! My family would so make fun of me for it, but it's well worth it:yes:

LoriHewson said:

:) I like that! My family would so make fun of me for it, but it's well worth it:yes:

My brother freaked out when I showed him. He was like, "What did you DO that for? That's SO stupid!"

:reject: I still haven't gotten up the nerve to tell my parents...and it's been 7 months! But my mom's the one who got me into U2 in the first place, and she's less conservative than my dad, so I'm not worried about her as much...

You are welcome! :)

I want to get my necklace as a tattoo.
It's a celtic knot...and there is a heart in the middle of it..
but in my tattoo..i'd put U2 in the middle of the heart...

too bad I'll probaby never have the guts to get a tattoo.

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:

~Katelyn

:hmm: Well, it doesn't hurt as much as you'd think...well, depending on where you get it, I guess. I got mine on my lower back and I survived okay.

:hmm: Where's martha? She could tell you ALL about tattoos! :wave:

BonoInAKilt said:

~Katelyn

That sounds cool Katelyn :) We'll go for you 18th B-day...so you better prepare yourself... :lmao:

Lori

Last edited:
wertsie said:

:hmm: Well, it doesn't hurt as much as you'd think...well, depending on where you get it, I guess. I got mine on my lower back and I survived okay.

:hmm: Where's martha? She could tell you ALL about tattoos! :wave:

yeah it all depends on where ya get it and the size and detail... my best-friend is a tattoo fanatic...hehe, and she got a pretty big one on her back...it was a huge Jack'o Latern with vines and stuff. I went with her when she got the coler put in...she was shaking by the time it was done and it cost $400:ohmy: But she likes it!

Yeah my brother would freak out and tell me i was stupid....my dad would tell me I souldn't have done it...he has tattoos and regrets doing it...I don't know what my mom would do, I think she might be cool with it though...we'll find out though ;)

:ohmy: I was just gawking at this hot guy that was walking by my window and he looked up at me. Oops! "No, hot dude, I wasn't staring at you!" *wipes drool from chin*

wertsie said:
:ohmy: I was just gawking at this hot guy that was walking by my window and he looked up at me. Oops! "No, hot dude, I wasn't staring at you!" *wipes drool from chin*

Haha..I hate when they catch you...:lmao:

LoriHewson said:

Haha..I hate when they catch you...:lmao:

Yeah. I was like, "Oh crap!" for a second there and then I continued to stare after him! :lmao:

The view from my window...

Attachments

• view.jpg
    view.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 34
crap! My favorite hot guy in the complex just walked by. Every time I see him my mouth literally hangs open! :drool: :drool: :drool: But he didn't see me. :(

Lori, I didn't even notice the post where you said that we'll go get a tattoo for my 18th birthday...lol im scared!!! no but thats a good idea. you have to just keep telling me everything will be okay and that it wont hurt! hehe

Anyways...i always get caught when I stare....so i have to be sneeky about staring now...
somehow i still manage to get caught!

~Katelyn

Yep i always manage to get caught too! I did it just today...hehe :) I was at school using one of their computers in the new tech center and this really hot guy walked in...well he sat a few computers away from me and I couldn't stop looking at him...boy was he hot...he had shoulder length brownish black hair and blue eyes:drool: About the 3rd or 4th look at him he caught me, and boy my face must have turned red because he smiled and waved!!!!!!!!!!!:eeklaugh: I almost died right there, I was frozen... when he left we waved again...hehehe:heart: :confused: :faint:

BonoInAKilt said:
Lori, I didn't even notice the post where you said that we'll go get a tattoo for my 18th birthday...lol im scared!!! no but thats a good idea. you have to just keep telling me everything will be okay and that it wont hurt! hehe

~Katelyn

Don't worry...It won't hurt that much...it's not going to be that big, you'll be fine...hehe I can get one at the same time!

LoriHewson said:
Yep i always manage to get caught too! I did it just today...hehe :) I was at school using one of their computers in the new tech center and this really hot guy walked in...well he sat a few computers away from me and I couldn't stop looking at him...boy was he hot...he had shoulder length brownish black hair and blue eyes:drool: About the 3rd or 4th look at him he caught me, and boy my face must have turned red because he smiled and waved!!!!!!!!!!!:eeklaugh: I almost died right there, I was frozen... when he left we waved again...hehehe:heart: :confused: :faint:

Hey, he smiled and waved. That's good! I mean, it's not like he ran away screaming, right?

My tat is about 1" square, more or less. It only took about a half an hour, I think.

Aww at least he smiled and waved!

Okay...I will be brave! hehe watch me cry!

haha cool, you're going to get one too? what are you gonna get?

Yeah I'm going to keep my tattoo small...:yes:

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
Aww at least he smiled and waved!

Okay...I will be brave! hehe watch me cry!

haha cool, you're going to get one too? what are you gonna get?

Yeah I'm going to keep my tattoo small...:yes:

~Katelyn

I'm gonna get *I think* a celtic knotwork shamrock, but I haven't figured how to fit U2 into it yet... About a year ago I drew one out that I was thinking of, but I lost it :( SO I have to think up another one, but it will have U2 in there somehow...hehe. I saw this guy on tv that had Wierd Al's face tattooed on his leg...wouldn't that be funny if I got the guys faces on me...hehe...what a hoot that would be. I could never show that one to my family:lmao: Whatever I get will be celtic though..hehe ;)

Lori :mac:

Last edited:
LoriHewson said:

I'm gonna get *I think* a celtic knotwork shamrock, but I haven't figured how to fit U2 into it yet... About a year ago I drew one out that I was thinking of, but I lost it :( SO I have to think up another one, but it will have U2 in there somehow...hehe. I saw this guy on tv that had Wierd Al's face tattooed on his leg...wouldn't that be funny if I got the guys faces on me...hehe...what a hoot that would be. I could never show that one to my family:lmao: Whatever I get will be celtic though..hehe ;)

Lori :mac:

:up: Celtic!

I figure I have to get at least 2 more tattoos at some point: a lilac and something Celtic and/or Irish...

wertsie said:

Hey, he smiled and waved. That's good! I mean, it's not like he ran away screaming, right?

My tat is about 1" square, more or less. It only took about a half an hour, I think.

:lmao: i'm thinking he smiled and waved because he was afraid if he didn't i'd attack :lmao: :shocked:

That's cool you kept your tat small...I think i'll do the same. Is that your only one? My bestfriend got one and then she was addicted to them...lol. She has 3 or 4 now!

wertsie said:

:up: Celtic!

I figure I have to get at least 2 more tattoos at some point: a lilac and something Celtic and/or Irish...

yep it'd have to be celtic :) I've always loved Celtic/Irish things! ooo..i love the smell of Lilacs! We have a lilac bush in my front yard and love when its in bloom :)

ohh cool! Celtic is always good!

I love anything and everything celtic!

I have a lilac bush in my front yard too.

weird.

~Katelyn

:wave: tattoos do hurt (esp on your ankle...) but they are so worth it! mine's about 1 1/2 by 1 inch...it's a huegonot cross...i love it SO MUCH and i think it was well worth it. when i work up some more money, i plan on getting a u2 tattoo on my lower back...but i'm not sure of what yet...if there are any "symbols" for the next tour, i might do that...seeing as i haven't gone to a concert yet so something either elevation or popmart would be a bit silly...anyways, i know i'm getting a u2 tat at some point. but no more than 2 total! :sexywink:

it hurt but only to the extent that i cringed and grabbed the arm of the chair rather hard. it only took about half an hour, and pain doesn't matter when you think about how excited you are to get it! i wanted a tattoo for at least a year before i got it, and i had my design chosen and sitting by my computer (so i saw it a lot ;)) for about 4 months...that was motivation enough for me!

i can't wait until summer so i can show it off! i can't believe i've had it for 3 months already!

---edit---
i suggest getting something that really means something to you. i got a huegonot cross because
1) some of my anscestors were huegonots
2) it has a lot of meaning within it, e.g. things stand for the gospels, the 12 apostles, the holy spirit...
3) it's on my ankle so God will always guide my feet!
4) it's blue for interference...seriously...heh...well, i also like blue and it will match most of my clothes etc, but interference did cross my mind! *dork*

Last edited:
oh no! it hurt?!? lol im sucha baby.
it's okay...i am getting one for sure!!

yeah getting something that really means something to you is a good suggestion.

I really want my celtic tattoo...for so many reasons...
and then I need to incorporate U2 into it! hehe

I can't wait until im 18...

~Katelyn

Back
Top Bottom