:eek:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
Despite turning my room upside-down, I cannot, for the life of me, find my "Joshua Tree" album
eek.gif

I thought I lost a U2 CD once.

Turns out my "friends" hid it from me just to see me freak out.
mad.gif

I have two U2 albums on vinyl. When I was away at university, I left them at home, displayed in my room. Mom hated them because they always fell over, and it annoyed her.

When I moved home after transferrin' schools, I hadn't noticed my records weren't there. One day though, I was wondering what ever happened to them. I asked Mom if she had moved them, and she got allllll defensive and said she would never move my stuff. I took her word for it and tore my room apart, in tears (both of the records bear a lot of sentimental value). Finally, Mom came in my room and said, "You know...I was just thinking...I MIGHT have happened to have put them away with the rest of the records in the basement...maybe..."

Sure enough, there they were...dammit, Mom! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Bebe - I've heard that if you go into a bathroom, you will remember what you've forgotten..

Look under your bed, girl!
wink.gif

yes sicy, this is a confession, because it is a CRIME to misplace the JOSHUA TREE
biggrin.gif

ah HelloAngel, funny that I should read this just as I'm about to head to the restroom... wish me luck! haha

Oh No. I thought that I lost "Boy" the other day, but it turned out that it was in my mom's car. I forgot that I brought it with me when I was too lazy to switch the cars one day and I had to go to the drug store. I almost had a heart attack.

I also thought that I lost my "Stay" single with "I've got you under my skin". I was really worried, but it was in the case of another cd!!

My mom also had R&H in her car forever...I went through all of my CD cases to see if it had gotten stuck somewhere else by mistake...I was in a frenzy.

------------------
"I don't know you,

Is it in your CD player?

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Do you ever put two CD's in the same case so that one disc covers the other?

My sister does that...it drives me nuts!!

If you do, it wouldn't hurt to look in all of your CD cases...and in CD ROM cases...you never know...

------------------
"I don't know you,

I took it... do you really want it back??

nah, I?m sorry that you lost your JT. Buy a new one, then the old one will appear right away (that?s what happened when I thought I?d lost R&H)

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:

nah, I?m sorry that you lost your JT. Buy a new one, then the old one will appear right away (that?s what happened when I thought I?d lost R&H)

That's what happened to me with the LNOE single.

------------------
"I don't know you,

Bebe, mine's worse

misplacing JT is one thing but putting UF in the cd player for the first time in like 3 months and realizing it has these mysterious holes in it and wont even begin to play Bad is by far a more horrible crime. I dont even know how it happened!!
frown.gif
frown.gif

we shall suffer in U2 hell...oh wait that isnt hell is it?
biggrin.gif
bsb hell then
wink.gif

hmm.. hope you find it
smile.gif

lol zonelistener.... noooo I haven't checked there, but it may help to look if things get TOO desperate!

Bonochick, I HATE that when people double disc their CD cases... ugh drives me nuts! So my guess is that isn't the situation here (since I probably would never do that). But I'll make sure.

Like O2, as much as my dad likes U2 and enjoyed the Elevation Tour, I find it doubtful that he would have taken it from my room for his own listening enjoyment... but I shall ask! hmmmmm... I will check the parent's car... you never know--but first I have to wait for it to pull up in the driveway at about 7:00 pm. bah, that's it, too much stress... this plus exams... I'm going to bed
tongue.gif

I will be up later to study/search/socialize with you kind people

Back
Top Bottom