Drunken night....oh the shame!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzlingamy

Refugee
The city of blinding lights and amazing coffee - M
So last night, i went out with friends as one friend has recieved a HUGE promotion at work and was therefore shouting drinks all night...

i got TERRIBLY drunk from drinking tequila and bacardi and some brightly coloured cocktails (i have no idea)

anyway...firstly i knew i was drunk when i couldnt get my skirt up and my undies down in the toilet to go to the toilet, i had to get a friend to help me in front of a crowd of girls in the toilet...this should have been a warning to me to stop drinking...plus i started talking to myself and hysterically laughing (a big sign)

plus i was wearing a friends skirt that was a little too big, held together with a safety pin..i lost the safety pin...i was dancing on stage and my SKIRT FELL DOWN....and i KEPT ON DANCING
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

i dont remember....but my friend took photos...he didnt even help me...im dancing to freaking BRITNEY SPEARS WITH NO SKIRT ON! and there are PICS of it

i then half jumped half fell onto some people and lay on the dirty sticky night club floor....while my friends and people were just laughing...

when i got outside i ran into a tree...i have a bruise over my left eye and this massive pink mark on my side where the safety pin poked into me (probably why i threw it away)

oh the shame....my pics have now been emailed around the world for all to see...

please someone....tell me some horror stories of yours before i die of shame...
:huh:

I've had a few very similar nights:yes: Humiliation is your boyfriends sister taking pics then showing his mom.:reject:

Then wondering for the rest of your life what pics are out there. :|

sicy, don't worry i shall be posting NO pics of the night, i dont even have them, they wouldnt send them too me...

i dont even want to see them...im too embarressed!

LOL redkat! My boyf stayed at home so mercifully i dont have him teasing me...he still teases me about a night FOUR years ago!

Ah, don't be embarrassed! Surely you provided good entertainment for everybody watching! :wave:

That's what I keep telling myself about having a bit too much to drink at my best friend's wedding reception. :wink:

DJ: "The maid of honor is down! Again!"

:lol: :eek:

I can top that:

I went to my friends wedding. I drank a lot of wine. I then proceeded to a bar after the reception, met up with my friends who bought me shots of tequila and whatever else.
I danced with my friends, danced with a cute boy and tried kissing him, went home with a few people, and when they dropped me off at 3.30am I didn't have my housekey so they had to call my uncle and have him come outside to get me. My uncle is an 84 year old Italian who doesn't believe in getting drunk, so I freak out and I stay in the car, locking the doors when he comes out. They unlock the doors and my uncle grabs me and drags me into the house, practically carrying me. I live downstairs and on the way down the stairs, I slip and I fall all the way down the stairs. My uncle comes down to pick me up and carry me to bed, I am crying because I hurt my elbow, and so he had to help me get my boots, socks and my wet pants (from the snow) off and then he had to tuck me into bed!!!
I will never live this one down, ever.

Can't help you with stories of shame, but I did just receive the funniest email.. pics of some crazy girl out on a big bender, dancing around in her undies.. classic! ;)

Looks like you had a good one..

I got another one:

I was in Seattle for concerts (U2 and Killers). Me and my friend go out, and she goes back to the hotel and I continue to drink in the bar with a gay guy we just met. Me and the gay guy go to a dance club down the street and I get even more drunk, and I tried leaving with other guys but the gay guy held on to me, and then I flashed everyone that was leaving the bar. I finally make it back to the hotel and I sit in the corner of the bathroom until my friend drags me into bed, but I refused to get into bed, and so I fall and pass out on the floor between the two beds. She even took photos, which I'm getting developed on Sunday.
It doesn't sound as bad as it looked, but I was so trashed she said I couldn't even walk, stand up straight, or talk.

I went to a wedding last year with my best friend, got VERY drunk on red wine.
After the wedding, instead of using the common sense that was long gone by then, we went into town, to one of the poshest cafe's of our already très snobbish city.

I drank some martini, bacardi, started flirting with my friend (poor guy!); we kissed :ohmy: and then I got nauseous, LOL.

I ran outside, in my classy dress, elegant heels etc, and puked flat out on the terrace, among a gazillion people :rolleyes:

Note to self : once ya start with red wine, ya stick with red wine, and refrain from sticking your tongue in friends' mouths :laugh:

C'mon people tell your long stories!

One night I was drinking shots of tequila (man, every bad night has tequila involved, I should have learned my lesson, yes?)
And I was putting on makeup to go out. I was supposed to meet up with a guy I had been seeing, however, he kept calling, and I kept drinking at my friend's houseparty. At one point, my guy told me to hurry to go where he was, and so I got up, walked to the bedroom to change my clothes, and when I rushed out, I got my shirt caught on a door handle and came swinging back and fell to the floor, in front of all my friends and my friend's party guests. Then I go scrounging for my keys and when I can't find them, I try to call a cab. Then I pass out on the couch and my guy calls and wakes me up and comes over. We play strip poker (which I'm really good at-SOBER) and I end up waking up in the morning with nothing but my bra and panties! My friends' boyfriend comes out and goes, "Jez! Crystal's naked!" And she yells back, "Get her a blanket!"
I guess my boytoy got bored with my being passed out and left early in the morning.
Ah what a night!

xtal said:
C'mon people tell your long stories!

I'll further elaborate on some details from my best friend's wedding...:lol:

Well...even in my inebriated state, I still managed to catch the boquet...but that was because when it hit the floor, I dove for it...slammed down onto the floor and snatched the boquet before the other gals knew what hit them! :lol: :eek:

Then I the guy who caught the garter and I had to do a solo dance. The DJ was saying how us catching those things meant that we would be the next to be married. Then he added, "Not necessarily to each other though." I hollered, "I wouldn't mind!!!!!!" :lol:

I'd be the first to admit that I had too much to drink that night...but I have no regrets. Okay, one regret...that nobody told me my bra strap had fallen down. You can see my bright red bra strap in tons of the reception pictures! :eek: :lol:

Bonochick said:

I'll further elaborate on some details from my best friend's wedding...:lol:

Well...even in my inebriated state, I still managed to catch the boquet...but that was because when it hit the floor, I dove for it...slammed down onto the floor and snatched the boquet before the other gals knew what hit them! :lol: :eek:

Then I the guy who caught the garter and I had to do a solo dance. The DJ was saying how us catching those things meant that we would be the next to be married. Then he added, "Not necessarily to each other though." I hollered, "I wouldn't mind!!!!!!" :lol:

I'd be the first to admit that I had too much to drink that night...but I have no regrets. Okay, one regret...that nobody told me my bra strap had fallen down. You can see my bright red bra strap in tons of the reception pictures! :eek: :lol:

:lol:

thats awesome!!! I feel much better now ;)

at a wedding i went to the bridesmaids had to dance with the groom like sending him onto the bride or something and they were all drunk and they fell over with one bridemaid ripping his pants down as she fell and another pitched head first between his legs....it was brilliant.

I love drunken weddings! hehehe

:wave: Thanks for the crazy stories everyone!!! I know now I am not the only drunk out here !!!!:drunk:

I've got some of drunken stories....:rolleyes:

Some of them are pretty damn funny, I have to admit. You ran into a tree? Try falling, somersaulting down a hill and crashing through a picket fence. :huh: I was a wild child in high school...

Most of the time I sort of know what I'm doing, but last wednesday I was celebrating my birthday in Lillie's Bordello, got extremely drunk and ran down Grafton Street screaming all sorts of stuff before I fell into a taxi. Fell asleep with my clothes on, called in sick to work the next day because I was still drunk when I had to go. My boss didn't believe a word I was saying, because I was still talking like a drunk person.

Had to go on a plane that afternoon to my parents. That was fun as well...

That's one of my least embarrassing stories!

Ok, after our year 12 formal, which was a fab night as the teachers became human for the first time ever, one of the history teachers gave a group of us a lift from the venue to our local pub. As we piled out, I said, "come inside for a quick drink, Miss. My shout to thank you for not failing us and for the lift and also for the smokes I bummed off you tonight.." Against her better judgement, she came inside. I have vague recollections of her and I sitting at a table, pissed as newts and me convincing her I could write anyone's name in heiroglyphics.

A caravan park up on NSW central coast.... Er. I decided an undie run across the bridge at The Entrance, any Aussies who know this bridge please keep quiet, was a good idea.

I was involved in the "re-creating" of er..."crop circles" in my uber suburban street at around 4am one Saturday AM. We nearly set a vacant house on fire in the process.

I have too many stories. I do stupid, dumb arsed things all the time.

Haha Angela is that the one out near Swansea?? Um.. weren't there people fishing out there?

:silent:

The most ashaming story that I got, hmmh.. well I pretty much try to control myself when I´m drunk..

well actually two very embarrasing stories come to mind.. fist one was tequila night. me and my exgirl in a bar with her friends, all girls (lucky me, out with four beauties). Well however I got drunk.. First I did a song of FranknFurter in the Rocky Show and jumped up and sang Sweet Transvestite. I even borrowed one of the girls´ scarfs (one end to the back one end to the front) and rubbed it up and down between my jeans. As if that wasn´t enough, I started to flirt with one of her friends... with my ex beside me.. ok this friend was sexy but. I asked her what colour her panties were.

Next morning I kinda.. got my ass busted for that. and felt real bad, I mean some things you just don´t do.

The second one´s 2-3 yrs ago.. that was in an underground club, you know, one of those places where its just cool cooler.. I feel asleep on the toilet. That wouldn´t be such a shame if it would have been inside.. but I remember I had to take a pee - somehow I just slide down directly beside of the pissoir.. uh-uh - the people had to wake me up.. I felt sooo ugly ugly ugly. Luckily no one had been evil enough to piss on me. And there are no photos.

My self respect was crushed.

Last edited:
Zihua said:
Haha Angela is that the one out near Swansea?? Um.. weren't there people fishing out there?

:silent:

Er scratch that, try Wyong? *Confused with Swansea Inlet*

When I was just about to turn 18, I spent the night at a friend's house and we got into her mom's liquor bin. I drank tequila, wine, vodka, everclear, and a couple of wine coolers. All in a matter of minutes. It was my first time drinking.
Minutes later we got into a truck and started driving thru this small town to find a party. I decided I needed to pee and I jumped off this truck that was doing 20mph. My friends stopped and all of them, including a few guys, saw me yank my pants down and take a pee, right in broad daylight *during spring and summers in Alaska it is daylight for about 22 hours*.
I later proceeded to throw up off the truck and they had to take me back to my friends house because I was way too drunk. She put me in her mom's car that was parked outside her house so I wouldn't disrupt her parents sleeping in the house. Bad idea, I woke up and walked in the house and her mom came down and frightened me so I ran out into the garden and her mom chased me! We wrestled in the garden before I ran back inside, knocked over plants and furniture while doing so! My friends came home and had to disrobe me entirely to clean me up in the tub.
The next day her mom came in and said, "I should kick your ass Crystal."

Zihua said:

Er scratch that, try Wyong? *Confused with Swansea Inlet*

*cough*

I think that road might actually head up to Wyong...:hmm:

You know the bottom of the main drag at The Entrance? The road heads over the lake kind of thing which has the caravan park that backs onto the beach and those little islands underneath....I haven't been up that way since.
:reject:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
The most ashaming story that I got, hmmh.. well I pretty much try to control myself when I´m drunk..

well actually two very embarrasing stories come to mind.. fist one was tequila night. me and my exgirl in a bar with her friends, all girls (lucky me, out with four beauties). Well however I got drunk.. First I did a song of FranknFurter in the Rocky Show and jumped up and sang Sweet Transvestite. I even borrowed one of the girls´ scarfs (one end to the back one end to the front) and rubbed it up and down between my jeans. As if that wasn´t enough, I started to flirt with one of her friends... with my ex beside me.. ok this friend was sexy but. I asked her what colour her panties were.

Next morning I kinda.. got my ass busted for that. and felt real bad, I mean some things you just don´t do.

The second one´s 2-3 yrs ago.. that was in an underground club, you know, one of those places where its just cool cooler.. I feel asleep on the toilet. That wouldn´t be such a shame if it would have been inside.. but I remember I had to take a pee - somehow I just slide down directly beside of the pissoir.. uh-uh - the people had to wake me up.. I felt sooo ugly ugly ugly. Luckily no one had been evil enough to piss on me. And there are no photos.

My self respect was crushed.

NO MORE ALCOHOL 4 U:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom