dreams with Interferencers and rock stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two nights ago I dreamt I was standing outside a Powerstation Niamh sent me too, and 10 mins later as I was standing observing it U2 pulled up in a yellow Beetle or Trabant or something and they all sat looking at me like I was a big nerd or something and then Bono opened the door and showed me this yellow toothbrush saying it belonged to him and would I like to have it. I said no and he shut the door and drove back round in a semi-circle and home.

After that I dont know where I was....

i have those dreams. actually my dreams are interesting, i bascially dream about anything that happend to be the last thing that i did, saw, read or thought about. i took a writing class in college and would write about my dreams all the time. my professor loved them. my dreams have been sexual, violent, mystery, funny, drama, adventurous.

tonite, im going to dream about wanting to see matrix reloaded, because i want to see it really badly.

I have had 3 U2 dreams in my 20+years of admiring them..

ripped off!!!

I have had one dream about someone from here. Thanks subconscious:):):):):)

well knock me down with a feather
the power of suggestion

make the 4 U2 dreams:):):):):)

it was wonderful,the moonlit beach, the band, their wives and lots of babies....and me:)

just for the record , none of the dreams mentioned above have been of a sexual nature, just very pleasant and the 3rd U2 one, quite cathartic:)
thanx:heart:

:uhoh: last night i had a dream that i was having dinner with some interferencers. BAW and icelle were sitting across from me, BLS was to my right, with sicy next to her, and on my left were some other random interferencers. BAW was pouring wine. she had all different kinds in a basket.

i began to tell a story about an interferencer who wasn't there, and sicy goes "omg..." in that way sicy has, where it's filled with love, yet you know she thinks you're a total nerd. but then BLS rolled her eyes, and i said "excuse me, beth? did you just roll your eyes at me?" and i threw my fork down and went off.

:lol: i'm really sorry, beth. :hug:

shades of a Vegas, er Summerlin hotel room :uhoh: :shifty:

I can totally see any one of those things really happening Mindy :lol:

:kiss:

bonosgirl84 said:
:uhoh: last night i had a dream that i was having dinner with some interferencers. BAW and icelle were sitting across from me, BLS was to my right, with sicy next to her, and on my left were some other random interferencers. BAW was pouring wine. she had all different kinds in a basket.

i began to tell a story about an interferencer who wasn't there, and sicy goes "omg..." in that way sicy has, where it's filled with love, yet you know she thinks you're a total nerd. but then BLS rolled her eyes, and i said "excuse me, beth? did you just roll your eyes at me?" and i threw my fork down and went off.

:lol: i'm really sorry, beth. :hug:

:lmao:

theSoulfulMofo said:
:uhoh: when i dream about interferencers...
:yikes: which oddly enough, lately i do ...

all i see in my dreams are interlander's latest avatars staring me down... :|

:coocoo:

:lol:
This thread i too funny.

A long time ago I had a dream that Sicy's avatar was chasing me. :yikes:

bonosgirl84 said:

:ohmy:

HOW could i have MISSED THIS?

and where is miss angel? is she still around?

i want to know what this dream was all about. :sexywink:

you mean you saw that now? :lmao:

bonosgirl84 said:
HOW could i have MISSED THIS?

and where is miss angel? is she still around?

i want to know what this dream was all about. :sexywink:

I don't remember... but I think it was naughty. :laugh: I am still around! More of a lurker these days. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom