dont mess with me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
im tired of being fucking single. im tired of putting myself out there and failing. im tired of being hurt and tired of being alone and tired of all the shit in my life.

FUCK
mad.gif

dont fucking reply to this email with touch feely "everything will work out and you'll find yourself someone" crap. I dont want to hear it so dont say it.

im just fucking mad as shit and there isnt anything i can do about it.

fuck. i will die alone in some lonely fucking house. im going to be the male equivilent of bridget fucking jones. and that is fucking sad.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

------------------
And I feel like I'm slowly slowly slowly slipping under.

And I feel like I'm holding onto nothing.

I'm in the same boat, and equally disillusioned with love. I swear, these same people say they want someone nice and sweet and smart, but then they end up going out with drug addicts and abusive trash. Maybe if I kill a few brain cells, start beating my potential mates, and get a few venereal diseases, I'll be attractive.
rolleyes.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Sorry about that first post, popkidu2. You didn't want touchy feely, so I guess I was just trying to brighten your mood a bit with some humor, but I'm not very good at that humor thing.

Anyway, I myself am in an apartment and I feel that way quite often. I've actually only gone out with the intention of meeting a girl maybe twice (I probably didn't even talk to anybody). I just can't see myself settling down with anyone.

Hey Trav...no offense taken. That wasn't touchy feely. Otherwise, I wouldda kicked your ass
wink.gif

I guess it just sucks when you meet someone, you like them, you try and you try and you try and it doesn't work out, you get depressed, you get over it, you meet someone new, and the whole fucking thing starts over.

im 25. i wanna fall in love, or at least, be involved with someone where its (a) more than sex (dont get me wrong, the sex is great) (b) i actually like them and arent just with them b/c theyre interested in me or (c) it lasts more than two weeks.

im 25 and i havent been in a long term relationship, i havent been in love, i dont know crap, and somedays i walk around and i feel like a leper.

im so shy. its so hard for me to ask women out, but then i do, and its like why the hell did i?

im not ugly. im not annoying. im nice, sensitive, good lookin', and damn good in bed.

what the fuck more do they want?

*sheesh*

you gotta wonder where the nice guy/girl fits in in this world.......

------------------

and christ, its been so long since i got laid im beginning to wonder just how the whole sex thing works
rolleyes.gif

------------------

You DON'T want touchy feely, eh?

Okay...

Chin up, bucko!! Life could be worse! At least you're friggin' alive! I'm 19, I've only had one boyfriend, and he turned out to be "the one"...I'm glad I didn't waste my time with worthless dates...I'd rather wait for the best.

So...stop feeling sorry for yourself!!! NOW!!!! Grrr...
mad.gif

~~~~~

That wasn't too touchy feely, was it??

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

i dont have anything i can say to make it feel better so I wont try

you're not alone, trust me

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

ok, Im about to be really insensitive, not cos Im laffing at anyone, esp babyg or popkid, but PKU2 said he was sick of being alone, and babyg said what everyone else was prolly thinking: "You are not alone". And I um, smiled at the irony. So I am very sorry.

Anyway. I dont think there is any words that can make it go away, its a partner you are after, not comforting cliches. I do however have a theory. There will always be one thing in your life that either pisses you off or is lacking altogether. For me personally, if I had a good job that I enjoyed, I would be so content. But life isnt fair like that, so I will never find the right job.

I dunno, statisticly, not many folks die lonely having spent all their life alone. Hope things pick up anyway popkid.

Okay I will NOT say anything soppy. BUT....

It took me many years to actually find who was perfect for me. At 38, I found him. He's pretty much the way you described yourself. Good looking (as hell, to me), sensitive, caring and damn good in bed
wink.gif

So nice guys do finish first.

Nice guys never finish first, always last. I am always nice to everyone and people treat me like shit most of the time. I have friends, especially a couple of girls, who rather than listen to me or care about me decide to ignore me and get hurt even though Id walk on water for them... Plus a good portion of my friends would rather disclude me from anything then have my company. And since beyond my friends, im more/less a geek at school, I dont have anything else. My life is crap. So none of this nice guys finish first shit becaues its easy to say but it never actually happens.

Originally posted by bonovista:

It took me many years to actually find who was perfect for me. At 38, I found him. He's pretty much the way you described yourself. Good looking (as hell, to me), sensitive, caring and damn good in bed
wink.gif

Okay!!

More than Bonochick wanted to know!!! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Nice guys never finish first, always last. I am always nice to everyone and people treat me like shit most of the time. I have friends, especially a couple of girls, who rather than listen to me or care about me decide to ignore me and get hurt even though Id walk on water for them... Plus a good portion of my friends would rather disclude me from anything then have my company. And since beyond my friends, im more/less a geek at school, I dont have anything else. My life is crap. So none of this nice guys finish first shit becaues its easy to say but it never actually happens.

Hey now...

I was a geek in high school too...actually, I didn't quite qualify as a geek...I was one of those leftover people who didn't belong to a certain clique or whatever, so I took the other loose ends in my class, and we had our own mixed up group!
smile.gif

I never had a single boyfriend in school though...and I'm glad I didn't waste my time with any of them anyway because I found the real deal!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:

Sounds familiar and I'm not a teenager anymore. You go and get the fuckers Popkid!!

Back
Top Bottom