Don't know if this is the way to ask her....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've only just read this story. WOW - that is so gorgeous&romantic&i'm nearly crying with joy for you two after reading that. I wish i could find myself a guy to be so thoughtful as that! :heart: :hug: CONGRATULATIONS!

BostonAnne said:
Aww! Thanks for sharing diamond! Hello to you and Sally. :wave: :)

Is she touring with you this year?

were only going to go to a handful of shows anne..

so we'll see.:)

Thank you for sharing the clip with Yellow soundtrack and all! I just found this thread and it brought a tear of joy to my eyes after a difficult day for U2 fans.

Absolutely beautiful, you and your lady and your girls. Congratulations on finding love and happiness and a wonderful addition to your family.

Happy you're back...I missed you! :cool:

drumkeeran said:
Thank you for sharing the clip with Yellow soundtrack and all! I just found this thread and it brought a tear of joy to my eyes after a difficult day for U2 fans.

Absolutely beautiful, you and your lady and your girls. Congratulations on finding love and happiness and a wonderful addition to your family.

Happy you're back...I missed you! :cool:

thanks sweetheart:hug:

db9

this thread will be 3 years old in February !!!! Happy birthday :lmao:

9.gif

That's sweet, when I asked my wife of 22 years to marry me... it went like this.
I took a crackerjack box, opened it on the seam with a razor, and placed her diamond ring inside the prize package. NORMALLY she would rip right through the box (loves crackerjacks) and then go for the prize. To my dismay, she put the box aside and said she was still stuffed from lunch with her girlfriends. I sweated it out till the next day when she came home, opened it and tossed the prize pack in the trash. :huh:

I asked what she got for a prize and she said; " I tossed it out... why?" I had to make a mad dash for the trashbin at the curb and tell her to open it. She thought it was fake and went to throw it back out again. I said to take a closer look and her eyes welled up and she said yes.

^ wow nerve racking. I'd never want to be proposed to in a public setting but I've always thought the people who do should hide the ring in a cracker jack prize!

haha that's a great story along with the original post in the thread! made me smile :)

Back
Top Bottom