Don't

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Wanderer said:
it might loosen you up around her though, you'll be able to approach her or trees more easily without any inhabitions

anyway, i said DON'T

You were lucky you didn?t stay a tree...:wave:

I think the only ?llegal drug I?ll ever take besides weed and booze and probably mushrooms is nonstretched bolivian marching powder, sometime when I am around 60 - when I can afford to, both mentally and financially. I?ll be sitting at the beach. All this pill stuff or E or hallugallucinogenes would scare me...

Stay careful y?all.

Don?t

Let

The devil make ya

Dance

With

The undertaker

Last edited:
just [you do it to yourself]

as some people have guessed, this was not an actual thing that happened to me, though it is a true story

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php3?ID=1513

I was watching something a little while ago about how people on PCP, aka "angel dust," are prone to doing incredibly distrubring things, I have a somewhat morbid fascination of these sort of things, so I did some searches and stumbled across a few things, what I posted here was actually quite tame compared to some of the other things I read about this drug and others

someone said of heroin, "a drug that makes you content to stare at your shoelace for 8 hours," or put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger

there are all kinds of horror stories over there from abusers and people who experimented all sorts of narcotics, read some of them over, it's quite frightening

http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

Don?t worry ?bout my name its too long to remember

I could tell you now but we?d be here ?til next september

i read those articles about how bad caffeine is as i was drinking a mt. dew..........

ok, these stories about caffeine on that site are kind of scary, cause i take a lot of caffeine each day...i'll have to keep this in mind for next time..................

Caffeine is said to be more dangerous than crack. Anyone ever smoked caffeine?

This remembers me of another story.. has anyone smoked cauliflower? Yes you know... one day I thought "Well actually there must be something organic thats growing naturally in my country that turns you on just like marijuana, no? Yeees."

So I lay in my garden for two weeks and smoked everything, from the chives to the peony... and the only thing I got was a headache... so I said well fukkit, gotta plant marijuana again.

And I?ll tell you another thing, in my garden, the cauliflower growing... don?t ask me why, nobody plants cauliflower there... maybe its growing cuz it likes to grow, right beside the weed...

Back
Top Bottom