Do you ever feel like you are absolutely good for nothing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes.

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

Me too. *sigh*

I fuck up and alienate nearly every person I let get close to me. And then I
find someway to make it seem like they caused it or deserved it.

Holy crap yes. I feel as though my life serves no purpose and that I'm just drifting aimlessly through the years. Yep.

**hugs christina...big fat hugs**

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

365 1/4 days a year
smile.gif

Yeah, sometimes. But mostly I have the opposite problem--thinking just a little bit too highly of myself. Opposite sides of the same coin in that they are both illusions and not healthy.

I have days like that every day..I have the lowest self esteem ever. When someone gives me a compliment, I think "they're just saying that to make me feel better" I NEVER believe any compliments anyone gives me..
frown.gif

------------------
"Being one can be great but respecting differences can be greater." - Bono in Belfast, 8/26/97

"Don't forget to fasten your condom.." -Steve Martin, Father of the Bride

u2er@u2email.com

Originally posted by u2er:
I have days like that every day..I have the lowest self esteem ever. When someone gives me a compliment, I think "they're just saying that to make me feel better" I NEVER believe any compliments anyone gives me..
frown.gif

Thats got me written all over it... I know how ya feel, thats my life.

My self-esteem hasn't been the greatest lately...and I have had some moments where I wondered what the hell was wrong with me to keep getting knocked down all the time, but those are only moments. I've had hopes dashed, I've had trust shaken, I've had illusions broken (which is a good thing in the end), but ultimately I know I'm a good guy, I know I've got a lot to offer, I know I deserve happiness, and I know this time will pass. Eventually.

I've got to believe that or I might as well just give up now and live in solitude the rest of my life. And I'm not about to do that.

yeah Angel, we all feel that way sometimes, it's just human.
if you just start doing something, it'll help make you feel better, and I promise you're not good for nothing
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom