do I seem scary?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
I mean obviously you all don't know me THAT well but do I seem scary to you?

i've been told by an um anonymous person that I'm intimidating to boys
eek.gif

how can shy, awkward little me possibly be intimidating? for the life of me i cannot comprehend this
maybe shyness comes across as aloofness? but im not that bad anymore; I've worked on it a lot and im a million times better than i was 5 years ago, I swear!

this makes no sense
biggrin.gif

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
It's just a look some of us are "cursed" with. I've been told the same thing, girl. It sucks.

tongue.gif

I really am a nice, sweet, girl...really!

Hey April! How did our picture turn out?

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

haha POPAngel im sure you are

it wasn't a guy that told me this though, so how would she know?? grrr

------------------

BabyG, honestly, the only way you could be called intimidating to boys is because you are one of the sweetest people Ive ever met and maybe guys are a bit scared they will come across as really.. well, the opposite of sweet and think they wont impress you. But I dont know cos I dont know you in real life but I do not believe for a sec that this is meant in a mean way. If it is, It cant be true. I dont think so anyway. Dont change for anyone mate, you are fantastic as is!

smile.gif

Originally posted by mikal:
Hey April! How did our picture turn out?

Shit! I am such a dork...I got the pics back like Thursday and didn't even tell you.
eek.gif
It came out good, us whores look pretty good! lol But it's taken from a side angle, someone might have a better version. I'll ask and send it with the you know what's.
smile.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

no, she definitely didnt mean it in a nasty way Angie
smile.gif

the comment just completely baffled me!
maybe it is good to look at how you come across to other people sometimes though..

Wanderer, I wish
biggrin.gif

and dont worry rouge, im still in my place, iwont ever take over your role of almighty scariness

------------------

Here's how a friend of mine and I see it.
We say we give off a tuffgirl attitude sometimes, when in reality its shyness.

Ive been labelled 'standoffish' many times when in actual fact, I am shy around people I dont know. Better in small groups than big groups too.

I shall tell you this though Nikki, you do grow out of it. That shyness turns into confidence at some point and it doesn't stay with you forever.
Boys will soon understand that too. You're a gorgeous girl Nikki and what the wanderer was talking about Im positive will happen very soon.
smile.gif

--------------
Bebe:
Bono's Dancing Queen

hey Manda!! how are things going? i havent seen you in chat for awhile

i'm still trying to pull together a list of CDs for that poll if you're still doing it but I have literally no accurate knowledge of music beyond-or actually before-the 90s

I'm trying though!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Oh God, dont worry, girl, i'm the scariest person around! Thats why i love MacPhisto and Ozzy and Alice so much!
eek.gif

But i know what you mean. I'm short, innocent looking, and totally shy....at first. Its only after i get to know you well that all hell breaks loose!

I say, have some fun with it. Walk up to guys and say "BOO!!!!"
biggrin.gif

Then laugh maniacally and run away.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom