Diamond, Who Are "your people"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I must confess: although I have learned to read through much of your dialect (thanks to U2ME2), I do not understand whom you are referring to when you say "my people" or "my ppl."

If I recall correctly, you once posted a thread titled "Listen Up, My People..." and I have seen you address "[your] people" in threads many times.

I envision you, wearing a diamondvest, trudging through the desserts of the Southwester U.S., followed by a band, or tribe, if you will, of Republicans, jack-Mormons, U2 patriots, car salesmen, "sexies," former members of the U.S. Army, and maybe even a Hindu or two. Ford Mustang drivers and Newport Beach politicoes are strangely absent from this caravan though. Am I accurate?

Thanks.

~U2Alabama

He means the people in his head.
wink.gif

Woo-hoo dimonsexies!

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Maybe you could get COngressman Traficant to join you on your sojourn with "your people."

Although you would then be harboring a fugitive.

~U2Alabama

spacecraft.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I met him, we hugged, i could be one of them!
eek.gif

*Sworn to secrecy!*

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom